"Hey. It is time to wake up girl." Said Winda.

Mikoto slowly sits straight up. She stretch her arms and lets out a loud yawn. She then slowly stands up.

"Alright alright.... I am up." Said Mikoto.

"Good. Because today, I am going to teach you the basics of combat. I hope you are ready for this Mikoto. Because I am not going to go easy on my teaching." Said Winda.

"OH come on.... it can't be that hard." Said Mikoto.

=======================================

A few minutes later............

"Ahhh!" Said Mikoto before she was knocked to the ground hard. "Ow..."

Winda stands infront of the downed Mikoto. "I told you to block that swing. But you didn't listen to me." Said Winda.

At the moment, Winda is trying to teach Mikoto how to use a long sword. So she had a spare weapon for Mikoto to had for practice. And at the moment they are training in the jungle area, in a open field area in the jungle environment that is big enough for their training. So far..... This training exercise is not going well so far.

"How do you expect me to block a swing at that speed?" asked Mikoto as she slowly gets back up and gets the weapon back in her hand.

"If you keep complaining like that Mikoto, and by the time you do that...." Said Winda before swinging her sword down on Mikoto and knocking it out of her hand and pointed the tip of the blade at her neck. "The Monsters will have defeated and killed you in a matter of seconds."

Mikoto narrowed her eyes. Her eyes begins to spark and had tons of electricity surrounded her body.

"Yeah. Well then........ I will have to use my powers to scare them off." Said Mikoto with a anger in her voice.

Winda was unfaced by this. She sighed. She then suddenly vanished and reappear behind Mikoto and did a small light chop on the back of her head. That not only stop Mikoto little electricity around her body but it leaves a small bump on her head that will go away in a few seconds.

"Ow! What was that for Winda?" Asked Mikoto as she rubs the area on the back of her head.

"Listen. I don't know how your abilities work or how you got them but you need to listen. This isn't you home land anymore. You are on a planet full of Monsters. So your ways of life and knowledge won't work. You need to take these lessons to heart. These will be the only way to protect yourself. Understand?" asked Winda.

Mikoto was silence for a entire minute. As crazy as it sounds, Winda has a point. She might had to think about it really hard. Her ways to dealing criminals and bad guys back in Academy City might not work here in this strange new planet she is trapped on.

"Your... right." Said Mikoto.

"Good. Now pick your weapon back up." Said Winda before she begins to charge at her.

Mikoto quickly freaked out and dodge the attack. She then quickly got her weapon back up and block one of Winda slashes.

"You didn't give me time to get it!" Said Mikoto.

"The Monsters aren't going to give you the time to pick up your weapon. You have to be quick to react or you lose your life in that fight." said Winda. She then jumped back a little bit away from Mikoto.

Her sword begins to be glowing red. She then slashed downwards. At that time a large fire slash attack was launched towards Mikoto. Mikoto barely dodge it as she jumped to the left.