3

Lyric was sat on her bed, listening to music, whilst editing her photos. Filters, highlights and what not.

"Hey!" She looked up to see the three phantoms at the edge of her bed.

"Hey? What'cha doing here?" She asked.

"We got bored. We're not allowed in the house when Julie's having dinner...so we came to see you!" Alex smiled.

"So, what are you doing?" Reggie asked. She turned her laptop round, "editing." She smiled and turned back round to her. "Whoa! You even got the one of Luke and Julie!"

Luke raised his brow, and looked at the laptop. "You took those?" He asked.

"Yup," She smiled. "Anyway! Be gone! I'm concentrating!" She tried shooing them away. But they just poofed over to different parts of her room.

She raised a brow but continued with her work anyway.

Luke had found an old record player. With some vinyls on the side. He scanned through them. Picking one up that he was was familiar with. He put it on the record player, and began to play it.

Everyone stopped when the music started. Wonderwall started to play.

"This is depressing." Luke said. "They were better when we were alive." Lyric shook her head smiled.

"I like these!" Reggie said, pointing to her shelves of skateboards.

"Why thank you." She smiled.

"Heeey! This is ours!" Alex said, picking up the black CD.

"Woah! Where'd you'd get that?" Luke said, walking over to Alex. "Uh, I dunno. I think I got it at some charity shop."

"Charity shop?"

"Yeah, you know...where used clothes and stuff go." She said.

"Oh! A thrift store." They said in unison.

Lyric nodded and carried on editing. "So...what did you think of the demo?" Luke asked.

"It was good, yeah. Great tune." She smiled. "Now or Never is great."

A sudden knock went to her door, she answered with a "yeah?"

Her brother pocked his head in. "What are you up too?" She looked at him. "Just editing."
"Oh? I thought you were talking to someone?" He said. "Yeah, I was on the phone. Just got off." She smiled.

Her brother moved his gaze to her desk. "Do you need a new desk?" Lyric raised a brow "wha-" her eyes going wide when she seen the boys trying to open her desk drawers. "Oh- uh- no. It just has a life of it's own...you know?"

He looked at her for a minute, scanning her face. "Alright.." He said before saying his goodbyes and walking out, shutting the door behind him.

Lyric looked towards the boys. "What's wrong with you?" She asked

"What's in the drawer?" Luke asked

"Nothing special. Now go away." She said.

"Why didn't you come over earlier?" Luke asked. "Eh?" She said raising a brow. "Julie had her friend...Flynn over earlier, and we performed in front of her."

"I'll give you two reasons. 1, I wasn't home. And 2, Julie didn't ask me. Now be gone."

"But we're bored." Luke said.

"And I'm getting annoyed."

"Alright, fine." Luke said. And the boys poofed out.

----

At school, Lyric was sat by her locker. Adding the final touches.

"Hey!" She looked up and saw Flynn standing there. "Oh..hey!" She smiled. Flynn slid herself down the locker doors and sat next to her. "Have you seen jules?" Flynn asked. "No, but...what do you think-" she scrolled to her art projects "these?"

Flynn's eyes went wide. "They're amazing! And the one of Julie and Luke!"

Lyric smiled. "Thanks"

"If you don't get a good grade on that then...I'll throw myself off a bridge."

"Yeah, let's not do that please."

"Look! I found her! You comin?" Flynn asked.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay here and print off my photos in the IT room"

She quickly pressed print. And got up, running towards the IT room, grabbing her projects and quickly signing them with her signature.

The bell went off and she rushed to her class. She sat at the front off her class, her two reasons. 1, people in the front are most likely not to get picked upon. Because only the smart people supposedly sit in the front. And 2, she was short sighted.

"Ok, if everyone could please hand in their art projects, and we'll get started on our lesson."

----

"Lyric, can I speak to you for a moment?" Her teacher asked. Lyric stopped what she was doing to look up. Lyric nodded before continuing putting everything in her bag.

"These pictures," her teacher spoke. "They're amazing. I wish they were in black and white...but at the same time, I don't. Because the lights stand out more. You can really feel the energy through these photos."

Lyric smiled. "I can always put them in black and whi-"

"No. I think...these are good." Her teacher smiled once more. "Thank you, Mrs. Norris."

"No problem. Thank you Lyric."

Lyric walked out of the doors of her school, walking home and taking a nap.

----

When Lyric awoke from this nap, she had a few miss calls from, Julie and Carrie.

She phoned back Julie,"Hey, what's up?" She asked. "Are you coming to the dance? Me and the guys are preforming and I thought you could take more pictures? So I can then put them on Instagram?"

"There's a dance? Never knew. I'll chuck something on now and I'll see you and the guys there."

V SPEAKS

I got rid of the divider because I couldn't be arsed. Anyway, I finally managed to finish this, so yeahhh. Anyway, I'll see you next chapterrr