Fall Into Places

Do not run, we will hear your footsteps.
Do not walk, we will catch you, unexpected.
Do not scream, no one's gonna help you.
Do not whisper, no one's gonna hear your prayers.
Just close your eyes and sleep. We will give you your sweetest nightmare.”
-Lady Nightmare

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Note: There might be grammatical and typographical errors that you will encounter along the way. I hope that you will be considerate enough to understand and try to respect. If you can't, you are free to leave.

I'm still new in this field. Still learning and learning, an endless learning for me before completing a story that I can finally call, my masterpiece.

After I finish writing this story, I promise to myself that I will spare some time to edit or even revise it. That's all and thank you!

Let us conquer the chapters in life of our main character and her love ones.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 19, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fall Into Placesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें