tae smiled with a nod. hoping off the bed to spend the rest of the afternoon with his soulmate.

-

tae pov

i sat in homeroom, bored. i flicked a pencil on my desk. the utensil rolling up the table, then back down so i could flick it again.

i was waiting for the rest of the class to arrive, as the bell rang a few minutes ago.  once everyone finally did, the teacher walked in. she smiled at us, being concerningly happy on a thursday morning.

as she sat at her desk. an announcement spoke through the speakers.

"hello students! as you know in 3 months is homecoming! just a reminder from the student council that the student assembly will be held in 2 weeks. i know this a little early for a reminder. but everyone has to be there for the assembly, obviously. so be sure to be there! and dont forget to cheer our boys at the football game..."

i sighed, ignoring the rest of the morning announcement. just boring stuff. 'the football team is playing' or 'the student bake sale is coming up soon'. boring stuff, no one really cares about.

i continued to lay my head on the desk as i thought. 

homecoming.

i hate high school dances. as many know.. im not a party person. theyve never been my thing. mostly because the overwhelming amount of people is suffocating.

the last party i went to...well.. lets just say it didnt help me get over my crush on jungkook, thats for sure. yep, remembering the way his lips fell on mine definitely just made everything SO PERFECT! please, hint the sarcasm.

on top of that.... it was.. kinda my first kiss.

i know. my first kiss and i cant even cherish the memory because everytime i think about it. im reminded about how it'll never happen again. at least.. not with the person i want it to be.

im pathetic. honestly.

homeroom ended pretty quickly, meaning i had to go to math. (sadly.) but minnies in that class so i guess that makes it better.

i walked in the class, and plopped down in my seat seeing jimin already there. "hey." i said shortly. he smiled. "hi." he responded back. we wanted to talk more but the teacher is kinda strict in this class so i waited until after class to talk to him.

-

no one pov

jimin sighed and dragged his feet out of science, taehyung following after. "why? the only chill class, and the teacher has to show up again." tae groaned. the science teacher finally showed up to class, which meant actual learning. it was dreadful.

jimin nodded. "yeah... but i mean.. lunch right?" he said trying to bring up the mood. but to his disadvantage tae only frowned more. "right..lunch." he said watching his feet walk down the hall.

jimin sighed shortly looking at his soulmate. "i know.." he said out with a breath of air. already knowing why taehyung wasnt happy about lunch like he usually is.

"im gonna get extra napkins." jimin told taehyung. the younger nodded, walking away from jimin to their regular table. as he did, he passed bogum. he smiled seeing he made friends with the football team. he had been sitting with them ever sense break. he was happy for the older.

"hey guys-" tae started as he sat down. looking up to see everyone. namjoon and jin talking about some 12th grader stuff, he didnt know. yoongi sleeping, as usual. hobi was eating happily.