Chapter 6

Your POV

You turn around, to see microbots emerging from their bins. "RUN!" Hiro shrieks. You run with Hiro, while Baymax walks toward you. "Oh, come on!" Hiro groans.

"I am not fast," Baymax points out.

"Yeah, no kidding!" Hiro says, grabbing Baymax's arm and pulling him along. "Go! Go! C'mon!" You run as fast as your legs can take you, stopping in front of a door. Hiro grunts as he runs into it, and tries to break it down. "Kick it down!" Hiro demands. Baymax taps his foot lightly against the door. "Then punch it!" Hiro pleads. Baymax taps his hand lightly against the door.

You see the microbots racing toward you, which makes you scream. "LET'S GO!" you shout, grabbing Baymax and Hiro's hand. Baymax trips over a beam, you and Hiro helping him up. Hiro keeps screaming, "Go!" which only makes your stress rise.

You help Hiro push Baymax through a tight area, then you shut the door and try to lock it. You're thrown backwards when the microbots burst through the door, landing hard against the ground. "[Y/N]!" Hiro screams.

"I'm alright! Just go!" you say, getting up and running toward Baymax. Hiro pushes Baymax down the vents frantically, then grabs your hand. You climb through the vents, following Hiro. He shrieks when the microbots find their way into the vents, twisting around to go down another pathway. You help pull Baymax out of the vents once you all find an exit, then sprint off.

You suddenly feel yourself off of the ground, flying onto a platform. You land underneath Baymax with a grunt, lifting his arm off you. You glance to the side to see a man wearing a mask, who seems to be controlling the microbots. "C'mon! The window!" Hiro orders. You run behind Hiro and Baymax, looking back every now and then to take a look at the man. Hiro pushes Baymax toward the window, but once again, he gets stuck. The man slowly approaches you all with the microbots trailing behind him.

"Suck it in!" Hiro begs, pushing Baymax. "Woah!" The window spins around, and you see Baymax's head. You shriek loudly as the man gets closer to you, then you push Baymax out of the window with a little too much force. You scream as you fall out of the warehouse, then Baymax catches you and Hiro in his arms. You all bounce off a small, rusty house, landing on the concrete floor. "Argh!" you cry out, landing on your back.

Hiro helps you and Baymax up, saying, "C'mon, let's get out of here. Go! Hurry!"

Illıllııllıllı

"All right, let me get this straight," the police officer says flatly. "A man in a kabuki mask attacked you with an army of miniature flying robots."

"Microbots!" Hiro corrects, holding out the petri dish to the officer.

"Microbots..." the officer repeats, typing it down on his computer.

"Yeah," Hiro nods. "He was controlling them telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter."

"So, Mr. Kabuki was using ESP to attack you, balloon man, and your girlfriend?"

"He's not my-" you begin saying, until you see Baymax taking a piece of tape, inflating his arm, as air hisses out of three different spots. He slowly tapes one of the holes down. He repeats the process, until all the holes are taped closed. You stifle a laugh, covering your mouth. Literally everything Baymax does is adorable. He inflates his other arm, more holes appearing. He does the same thing he did to his other arm. The officer pushes the tape toward Baymax, and continues. "Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen?" he asks.

"No!" Hiro sighs, running his hand through his hair (which, by the way, you love when he does that). "I thought they were all destroyed. Look, I know it sounds crazy, but [Y/N] and Baymax were there too. Tell him!"