Chapter 2

Your POV

"Tadashi!" Hiro beams, hopping onto the back of Tadashi's moped. "Oh, good timing!" You place your leg over the seat, jumping on. Tadashi places a helmet on you and Hiro's head, however the helmet seems a bit too big for you. Oh well, it's better than nothing. "Hey, Hiro, where's your bot?" You ask, after wrapping your arms around his waist for balance. You suddenly feel your heart racing more than it should be, and you think to yourself, I've done this a million times, why is my heart beating fast now?

"Don't worry, I got that covered," he responds with a sly smile. Next thing you know, you see Hiro's bot running toward the moped, Hiro snatching it up. "Are you two okay?" Tadashi asks.

"Yeah," you and Hiro chorus.

"Are you two hurt?"

"No." Tadashi suddenly turns his head around and hits the both of you with his arm, causing you to shield your face and body with your own arms. "Then what were you two thinking, knuckleheads!" Tadashi yells.

"This was all Hiro's idea, not mine!" you protest. Tadashi turns the moped around at a dead end, and drives back. "Hiro, you graduated high school when you were 13, and this is what you're doing?" Tadashi's lecture is cut short when you all hear Yama in the distance. "Hold on!"

He drives toward a ramp, racing up it, and flying over Yama and his gang. "Good riddance!" you shout out to Yama and his rat pack, grinning. Hiro cheers, looking at himself in the reflection of the windows in a building beside you. "bot-fighting is illegal! You're gonna get yourself arrested! And, you could've seriously gotten [Y/N] hurt," Tadashi continues.

"Please don't bring me into this conversation..." you say quietly.

"bot-fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot-fighting, that's... that's illegal," Hiro protests, grabbing out the money from his pocket. "But so lucrative! I'm on a roll big brother, and there is no stopping me!" Tadashi suddenly presses the breaks, the sound of sirens ringing in your ears. You look up, to see a few police cars right in front of you. "You were saying, Hiro?" you growl, as he turns to you with an awkward smile.

Next thing you know, cuffs have been placed around your wrists, and you're headed toward the police department. Hiro Hamada, you are SO dead.

Illıllııllıllı

You sit on the end of the chair that you and Hiro are sitting on, because quite frankly, you are in no mood to talk to him or even be near him. 'It'll be fine', he said, 'We won't get caught', he said, you think with a frown, recalling the things that Hiro had said to you earlier that morning before school when he suggested that you come with him bot-fighting. Of course, you had been doubtful, but he was so excited, that you had no choice but to go. You look up at Tadashi, wincing at how uncomfortable he looks with Yama and his thugs squashed up against him. A police officer lets you, Hiro and Tadashi out of the cells, and outside. "Don't start causin' anymore trouble, alright?" he says.

"Yes, officer," you all reply. You don't spot your parents with Aunt Cass outside. You sigh to yourself, rubbing the back of your neck. It's no surprise, really. They're always far too busy to pay attention to you; they're practically strangers. You barely ever see them. They often come home late at night when you're asleep, and leave early in the morning for work. Because of this, you find yourself sleeping at Aunt Cass' house more than your own. "Hi, Aunt Cass," Tadashi and Hiro say monotonously.

"Are you guys okay?" Aunt Cass asks, hugging the three of you. "Tell me you're okay."

"We're fine," Hiro says.

"We're okay," Tadashi reassures her.

"Physically, I'm fine, emotionally, yeah that changes quite a lot so don't even get me started on that," you add on.

I Am Here | Hiro x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें