Finding out

As we start to change panem i find out that I am late. Im not late for a meeting or a event. My period has not come on time. Which could result on me being pregnant. Peeta would love it but im not sure if I wanted a kid. I geuss I will have to wait to get tested because my schudual is so jam packed I can hardly use the bathroom. As I get out of bed on this sunday mornoing I had to run to the bathroom becuase i had to throw up. Morning sickness great..... I think I have to tell peeta now becuase if not now i will never tell him till i sart to show. " Peeta?" I call for him from the bathroom. He shoots up right away and runs into the bathroom. "Are you okay?' He asks. " I have to tell you somthing but can I tell you in the room becuase the bathroom isnt that nice to be in when I tell you this". I am so afraid that he won't love me anymore that he will get rid of me. Me and peeta are married but theres a thing called divorce.

" So I'm late". " What do you mean by late Katniss?" He asks. My heart is pounding so hard it could come out of my chest. " I think im pregnant." I say. He just sits there and dosen't say anything. "You really think your with child, my child?". "Yes who's else whould it be?". All of a sudden he gives me a hug and i squezze him as tight as I can because truth is I don't want to lose him. We sit there hugging for a while. " I thought you were going to be mad". " Mad I am happy this is a big step in out relashinship". He kisses me on the lips and then gets up and calls a doctor so we can schudual an appoitment so we can make sure that indeed I am. When he comes back he says " We have to go in at noon today ". So we get dressed and we just lay in bed with peeta holding me tight till 11:30. AS we get on the train to go to the doctors we pass all the buildings that were rebuilt becse we destroyed them in the war.

AS we arrive at the doctors Peeta takes my hand and holds on tight. AS we take the elevator up Peeta says to me " I kind of hope you are pregnant becuase I have always wanted a son or daugter". I give him a smile that says that I want this for us too. I think the thing im not going to like is waking up the baby with the nightmares I have every night becuase of the games. Then explaining to them why I have the nightmares when they get older. " Hello Katniss". My mom is my doctoor thats why i got in today. " Hey Mom." I say hi just to be nice ever science Prim died me and my mother don't talk much. We will take you back now. The building the hospital is in was the old training center for the games So I know my way around a bit but it still brings back horriable memories. As my mother takes us into a room with a bed and a machine that I have no idea does i start thinking if I wanted a girl or a boy. I mean it doesn't really matter as long as the babies healthy right? " Well lets pull up your shirt so i can take an ultra sound of your stomch." my mother says so I do what she says. As she applies the gel which is cold I look at the screen. " Well congragulations Katniss you are with child!" I smile when I hear my mother say this becuase If i wasn't i think it would of broken peetas heart a little bit. I jump up and give peeta a kiss. He hugs me and kisses me all over my face. When i tell him to stop he stops but not right away. I love peeta so much. " I love you' I say to him because I think he should know more than anyone else. My mom gave me some vitamans for the baby.

As we get back on the train to go home peeta has me lay my head down on his shoulder. We stay in this pistion untill we get home. I hate the train because it reminds me of the games. Every thing reminds me of the games. By the time we get back home it is dark. it gets dark in what used to be in distrect twelve now it is the city of the victors. When we get back peeta wants to tell Finnik and Haymitch. So I go with him so I'm not alone at home. When we knock on finnicks door Annie anwsers it. "Hey Annie may we come in we want to tell you and Finnick somthing" peeta says. " Of course you can come in you know your welcomed any time!" She says. As we walk it's the same set up as our house is. "Hello Peeta and Katniss" says Finnick. "Hello Finnick how are you?" Peeta asks I don't really feel like talking. " Peeta wants to tell us somthing Finnick". " Well me and Katniss want to tell you somthing but I will tell you. Katniss is with child and it's mine!". " That is so great katniss" Says Annie when she says that I run to the bathroom because i felt like throwing up again. I made it to the toilet before anything actually can up. "Katniss are you okay" Peeta asks. "Yeah just a little sick". He comes closer and sits next to me on the floor. "Maybe we sgould go home and have you lie down for a little bit". I nod my head yes because i am feeling sick again. " I'm going to take Katniss home and I might swing by later but don't count on it" Says peeta. As we go out the door finnick and annie say goodbye and congrats one more time.

AS we go inside our house peeta has me go lay down in our bed. I lay down and he brings in some soup and bread along with the vitains that my mom gave me. " I thought you might be hungry and the baby probably needs somthing to eat". I nod and then take a bit of the soup and take the vitaman right away so i don't have to worry about it later. As it grows darker I get really tired so i lay down and close my eyes. I feel Peeta get into bed next to me so I move my head onto his chest. He puts his arms around me and his hands are right on top of my stomach. " Katniss I love you more than anything in the world and im happy your having my baby" He says before I fall asleep.

Hey Every body!! I felt like writting this book because we reallly never find out what really happens after words. This book is all my ideas put into one creation. I will try to update every other day but I am a high school student and that takes alot of time away from my day. Any way Vote Commment. I have another book on my page/profile it's called If He Was The Mockingjay. I suggest you read that one too!!--- Stiebs