💛𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟💛

Start from the beginning

and thankfully, there was a section that was just different sized moomin plushies in the store. 

but sadly he couldn't reach the top of the shelf where the largest moomin plushie was because our boi is ˢᵐᵒˡ .

he sighs and begins to climb the shelf, he is determined to get this moomin plushie.

until he started to shake around, he's already expecting to hit the ground- suddenly, he feels someone grab onto his waist and he falls into a hard chest.

then the plushie is pulled down from the shelf, and given to renjun.

renjun turns around, clearly annoyed at whomever caught him and gave him his plushie, but he's almost blown away with the beauty of this other male. definitely not as attractive as nomin, but he was quite.. pretty.

"awww you fell for me~ how cute!" a deep voice that sounds slightly.. american? says as he winks at renjun. renjun glares at him and shoves his hands off of his waist and grabs his moomin plushie, beginning to walk away. "not even a thank you, sweetie?" the other male asks as he pouts while following renjun.

renjun glares at him even more as he sighs, smiling as he says fakely "thank you sooooo much kind sir!!" the other smiles and bows slightly as he replies "you're very welcome! now.. can i get your number?" renjun rolls his eyes and thinks 'if i just give it to him he'll leave me alone.'

but that sadly wasn't the case, because after the male got renjuns number, he tried to buy renjuns plushie for him.

"no! this is my moomin plushie and i'll buy it with my own money!!" renjun says angrily as he holds his moomin plushie securely to his chest, the other male still doesn't seem to give up though.

"fine.. but at least tell me your name! i'm johnny. johnny suh" he says as he holds out his hand for renjun to shake, who rolls his eyes but shakes his hand and mumbles "i'm renjun. and not interested."

johnny pouted and said in a cute voice, "aww please give me a chance?" while doing the '🥺' face. renjun groaned mentally but figured he wouldn't get out of this.

so he just closed his eyes and nodded, he heard johnny mumble 'yes' happily while jumping around. why does he find renjun so interesting? what makes him so special? does he know what renjun has done? is this some sort of trick? what the hell is happening? is he just overthinking it?

johnny doesn't seem to notice is distressed era of renjun, he just continued to walk along to the cash register to pay for his moomin plushie.[*cough* sugar daddy.]

"thank you! have a nice day" johnny says cheerfully as he smiles at the cashier, before giving the moomin plushie to renjun, who looks at him in disgust as he asks "why are you so nice.. it's pitiful to look at."

johnny pouts and says, "i like putting smiles on others faces! it makes me happy to see them happy!! and there is so much to be happy for~" while putting his arms out and looking around smiling everywhere.

renjun scoffed and mumbled "there's so much to be upset for though.." johnny looks back down to him, his mood dropping as he notices how depressed renjun sounded.. "hey... what's the matter? who hurt you..?" renjun looks at him, before holding onto his plushie while continuing to mumble "it's no one.. none of your concern."

johnny just slowly nods, not wanting to irritate the other too much. he than puts back on his happy era and says "let's go get some food renjunie!!" as he grabs onto the others wrist and takes them to the food court. renjun rolls his eyes but let's johnny do as he pleases.

"so.. how old are you?" johnny asks as he slurps his noodles, renjun looks up from his plate of dumplings and says "seventeen.. why?" johnny's eyes widen as he begins to choke on his ramen, coughing up a lung. renjun looks at him with a raised eyebrow, watching as the other nearly dies.

soon, johnny calmed down and took a deep breath, before he looked at renjun and said "i-i mean i'm twenty two.." renjun just looked at him, not seeing an issue.

johnny looked at renjun and sighed while putting his hands over his face as he mumbled "i-if we were to you know.. d-date-" "woah woah you think we're going to date eventually?!" renjun interrupts while looking at johnny in disgust, who starts to panic as he says quickly "i-i mean i don't know.. y-you're cute and you said you'd give m-me a chance...."

renjun closes his eyes and sighs heavily, when he opens them again he looks around trying to calm his anger down. he sees jeno and jaemin in the corner of his eye, walking around the food court, both eating two giant pretzels while sharing a chocolate milkshake.

renjun looks up to them in awe, noticing the two laughing at each other adorably. he felt the feeling again, the feeling high, the feeling so painfully in love. he never knows what to do when this happens, he usually just follows them until they go home, then go back to his.

it's not often he finds the two of them together. it's happened once, maybe twice, before.

"uh... where are you looking renjunie?" johnny asks as he looks the direction renjun was looking, but he couldn't figure out what he was looking at..

renjun snapped out of his deja vu trance, he feels so happy right now. he needs to be nice to johnny, because what if his someone's to see him being mean.

"ah.. i'm so sorry johnny hyung! but... i already have feelings for someone, maybe we can be friends though!" renjun says cheerfully as he smiles at johnny. he stands up and pats johnny's shoulder, before he walks away to follow jeno and jaemin.

johnny looks at him shockingly, watching as the other as he walks away happily. "now that's dissociative identity if i've ever seen it-" johnny says in english before he cleans up their food up and throws it away; going back to his home.

renjun follows jeno and jaemin until they go back to their homes, it was so cute! renjun just wished for the other two to kiss, he doesn't even care that he's not in it.... yet.

it was quite a good day for renjun.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

i made a new cover design:3 i hope you guys like it!! also yes johnny is desperate for renjuns love- i know such an unusual ship but this is wattpad aNYTHING IS POSSIBLE SNSKSJKS

i hope everyone enjoyed though qwq! i love you all so much muah thank you for all of the love on this book

bye byee~