*22- Part 2*

Brooklyn sat in the stands a nervous wreck. If it weren’t for the nerves she would be focused on how uncomfortable she was in the dress. Both gangs had dressed up like they were Greeks watching a fight in the Coliseum – only this was one Brooklyn didn’t want to see.

They stood as the gates rose and Michael and Luke emerged from the stand. Brooklyn stood there with her hands folded to her lips trying to keep her composure as the event unfolded. She looked to her brother as he blankly stared forward. She looked across the stadium at the smug sibling pair looking down on the entertainment they had made.

The signal was given for the two to fight. Instead they both looked over at Derek like he was sitting bait.

An arrow flew hitting him in the chest and killing him. Lilah shrieked in terror looking across the field for the culprit.

Brooklyn looked around for the assassin as her brother stared at her.

“Brook.” He said frankly.

She looked over, “Rule number one of combat, take out the leader.” She smiled as he returned it.

They both stood leading into the back as the arena broke into hysteria of trying to protect Lilah.

“So what’s the plan sis?” He ran next to her.
“Get Michael and Luke out of here and finish that gang the hell off!” She cocked her gun ready to shoot. Right as Michael and Luke ran in the back.

“Hey!” Michael yelled after her. She stopped turning around as he ran up to her.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her in and kissed her, “Don’t get yourself killed.”

She smiled walking away, “I’ll try not to! Now you and Luke go!”

They both ran in opposite directions.

Luke and Michael had specific instructions to go hide in the head’s office, which either had not been to since they arrived.

*

The scene unveiled at the Coliseum resembled a bloodbath.

Death out of revenge.

Here lay the end of the days a rivalry took place.

Here lay the brother and sister whose plot were ended.

Here lay the broken spirit of a brother and a leader who had lost everything.

Here lay those who had lost their way in the other world.

Here lay those who wanted redemption or a chance for a new life.

Here lay the reason Michael Clifford for once felt more alive in the world the dead than he did in the world of the living.

*

Victor sulked walking back to the Head’s house.

Nothing was left….nothing of value.

He walked in seeing Michael looking behind him

Looking for her.

“Michael” He sighed sitting down, “Michael she’s dead.”

//Soo I forgot about an essay I had due this morning and skipped my class #whoops. So yeah but I got it done!! Whoo rah. And here is the new chapter. Almost done with this book! Then Immortals time. I have braced myself to be cussed out for this chapeter. lol