*23*

The next few weeks were the worst Michael had ever been. Michael was dead inside. Everywhere he went he found something that reminded him of her. He was upset, but most of all angry.

For once in his life everything started to add up to being a positive in his life, only for it to crumble right before him.

It wasn't just him that was devastated. Victor sulked day in and day out. He was thinning in his face from all the weight he had lost from not eating. He had lost basically all of his muscle. He basically told everyone who asked him if he was okay he had '"nothing to live for anymore"' and would continue on with withering away.

Both were now unused pawns in a game that no longer existed. The board had been destroyed and the other pieces broken and lost.

The game was no more.

Luke watched knowing he could do nothing to help. He had tried in past days to help and get both of them back on the right track only to fail. It left him in his own thoughts. How he was a pawn in a game.

How he was used and manipulated.

How he wasn't loved by another.

He thought about Cassie and how she basically took the bullet for them (she was the one who had been digging because of who Michael had been hanging around). He wished she was back, he wished Brooklyn was back.

He only wished this though to end his turmoil...not his friends.

*

Michael would walk everyday up and down the now empty street. A street that used to be flooded with people mostly that belonged to gangs and feeding in gangs.

No more of that. It was just him.

He walked in his thoughts and his feelings and realizing he was dead.

In the land of the dead where you were alive he was now dead.

Michael looked around at the now abandoned area. Rules were broken and the atmosphere was gone.

He sighed going to back home and to bed knowing what was coming.

*

He woke up the next day, back at the place he had run from. He looked over to see Luke next to him rubbing his eyes looking confused.

"What are we doing here?"

Michael looked down at his feet, "We broke the rules. The Dead are supposed to be alive, while humans are dead inside. Since we were dead inside it made us human....again."

He looked around his abandoned room as the door opened and a gasp were heard at the door.

Hugs, cries,emotions flooded the room as people saw Michael and Luke were back and to them just lost never dead.

Luke ran and hugged his mom and Michael just sat on the bed staring at the floor.

He had no emotion, no joy over being back here, no anger to be back. He just wanted to sulk.

Michael was the dead.

//THE END

That's it for this one. 

I will write The Immortals soon. Also I'm going to put all the songs into a playlist on spotify so you can check me out @hemmings-is-awesome