Kailor ~ Noodle Shop

Kai had started out the morning as usual, sitting up in bed and checking the time. It was about 10 am in the morning when he got a message from Skylor on his Social Media.
It read:

Kai! Today at the noodle shop we're having a special dinner for the ninja after y'all have saved us time and time again. Would you mind popping by for a visit? The customers would sure appreciate it. Love you, and see ya there!

Kai felt his heart flutter, releasing a loving sigh. It wasn't even question, of course he'd go!

Taking the rein of his elemental dragon, he'd signal to the team and tell them what was going on. He couldn't stop himself from taking off before them.
He missed Skylor so much ...

** later in the day **

Kai had arrived there by night fall, he'd forgotten the way there and had to ask a citizen of Ninjago for help .. which was embarrassing with him being a ninja himself.

Jumping off his elemental dragon, he would pet his head in thanks for flying him all the way here throughout the day. The dragon in returned heaved with an annoyed expression before being spawned away.

" Kai! " he was greeted by the low voice of Skylor, a tone which had brought butterflies to his stomach. Turning around, he'd face the brilliant orange ninja.

" Skylor ... " he spoke dreamily.

She'd smile at him, giving him a flirtatious look as she turned around and walked toward the noodle shop.

Kai would gulp, he knew Skylor was a pretty big flirt, such as himself. But it still got to him most time, causing him to be a flustered red mess. Shakes it off, smiling and running in behind her.

Skylor was right, the dining area was full of kids and parents chomping down on Puffy potstickers, Noodles, Rolls, and all the good stuff. Kai would smile back at Cole, who was practically drooling at this point.

" GIVE. ME. IT. ALLLL!! ", the earth ninja would push everyone out of the line, the ninja following behind them as he ordered.

Kai began to walk over there, but was stopped by one of Skylors black gloved hand grasping one of his. Turning around, he'd face her. She would carry her normal expression, but more of a loving look this time.

" Kai, would you care to eat with me ... " she'd speak in her calm tone, pacing up in front of him so their lips were nearly touching.

The red ninja was flustered at this point, his face a bright red and his chest puffed out. Smiles a little, scratching the back of his head and looking a away.

" S ... sure! I was getting kind of hungry anyway!! "

Skylor would smile in return, not letting go of his hand as she turned toward the tables and began walking to one at the far side of the noodle shop. No one was around there, so he thought it was odd. But Kai wouldn't complain. He always liked to have one on one time with her.

They'd sit down together, Skylor getting up to make them noodles after talking for a bit.

She'd then return to the table, a fresh hot bowl of noodles and a plate of a few fortune cookies. Reaching his hand out, he would go straight for the cookies and begin munching on them. But noticing a playful grin Skylor was giving him, he'd stop midway.

" what? " he'd mumble through the food in his mouth.

In return the orange ninja giggled.

" you know there's a fortune inside right? "

Kai would immediately begin hacking, unaware until he felt he was choking. Eventually it goes down, and he smiles at Skylor with an awkward look.

She'd smile back, taking his hand from across the table as he did the same. Blinking a few times, they'd settle back down to eat there pasta.

As they were finishing, Skylor would start to slurp up a noodle as Kai did the same, both of them eating the same one as soon there lips met.

They would stare at each other, flustered but not daring to move. Closes his eyes, leaning into the kiss as he bent over the table, hoping no one could see this.

Skylor kisses back to eventually, taking his hand in hers and leaning over the table to get a better position.

" uh Kai ... I didn't know you were THAT hungry "

Kai would freeze, he knew that voice anywhere. Immediately stops the kiss as Skylor did the same.

Jay was staring at them, his phone out and a laughing expression on his face.

" GOTCHA "

And through the rest of the night, Kai was chasing jay to try and delete the video.