3

When you had finally gotten back to the gang's house you threw your bag to the side and ran to house's library. In the library you had lots of things kept such as; regular books, files containing information on people and places, maps and more files. 

You ran directly to the files, opening a drawer and brushing your fingertips along the files labelled A-Z. You were trying to find that man. How did he know you were looking at his friends? Was he a stand user? You had to know, and quick. You slammed the draw and pulled out another, flicking through the pictures of some stand users you'd found in the mafia. 

You thought about the man for a second, then stopped. You were in too much shock you didn't take any time to notice how handsome he actually was. He had blue, neatly curled hair. A white jacket. Tall with dark eyes. And in all honestly when you came in contact with him, it almost felt.. colder somehow? Or maybe it was your imagination.

You snapped out of your thoughts and continued digging until you were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Y/n? What are you doing? As soon as you came in you ran straight here, not bothering to come to me first." You jolted at the sound of his voice. "A-Ah that's right, sorry about that Ethan." You turned to face him rubbing the back of your neck in embarrassment. "Well, care to tell me why?" He glared at you, was he mad? "I ermm.. I thought I saw someone suspicious today and i wanted to see if we had any files on them, that's all." You said, looking at him then back at the mess you've caused. Papers and files littered everywhere. "Is that so? Well then carry-on, mi amore." You blushed and thanked him, watching him close the door.

--Approximately 5 hours later--

Still nothing. You felt bored and grumpy so you decided to look at the other half tomorrow. Whilst closing the door you felt a chill down your spine, you turned to face the window opposite you in the hallway but saw nothing.

You made your way to the porch to see a very angry Ethan. Yes you were scared to talk to him but you're a couple so you should be fine. "Ethan? What seems to be the matter?" You placed your hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at you and sighed. "Borou called me saying he can't do the mission tomorrow. We've been planning it for months." He clenched his fists looking back down at the ground. "O-oh i see.." You fiddled with your fingers until once again interrupted by him. "Y/n! How about you fill in for Borou tomorrow hm?" He placed one of his hands under your chin, making you look up while he moves his face closer to yours. "How about it, cara? It would make me oh so happy."

You blushed, your faces now inches apart. "I-if i means that much then i will do it, but only for you." Quickly he retreated his hand and placed it in his pocket. "Great, see you tomorrow then." He blew you a kiss and walked back into the house. 'I guess he's not going back to the apartment this evening.' You thought with a sigh. Pulling out your phone, you call for an uber and waited patiently. Though you still felt uneasy, receiving the same feeling you did in the hallway next to the library. You shook it off, thinking it's probably just your tiredness.

Finally, the uber arrives. You hop in and tell the driver your apartment address, they nod and begin the drive. It wasn't a long way but you were too tired and too paranoid to be going out on your own.

Arriving home, all you could think about doing was sleeping, so you ran to your room, stripped off your clothes, put your pjs on and collapsed on your bed. Making sure to get warm and cosy you pull the duvet over your body and curl up, sound asleep.