Yoongi (Point of View)

Start from the beginning

Yoongi is fuming, fists clutched on his sides as he sends stare daggers down Jin's way. The weather is too cold to be out in the balcony. It doesn't mean Yoongi would rather burn the hot pink underwear in the godly hours of the day where people could see him burn a god dam hot pink underwear in the godly hours of the day.

He has zero regrets.

"I couldn't stand it anymore. I hate that thing with all my heart. I needed it gone," he throws down the gauntlet for Jin to take. He will pull his big guns if he has to (see: passive aggressive roommate treatment for a week). 

But Kim Seokjin has this thing about him, where he turns out to be a different type of chocolate than the one Yoongi was thinking he would get every time he opens the box of chocolates. In a matter of hour, Seokjin has Yoongi swiping through some dating app to find him a good something (no Yoongi won't say it out loud).

"You can't desire me, Yoongs," Jin very seriously puts it out there. "My body is too sacred for your virgin fantasies."

Yoongi can't even argue with that. How would he? He is a virgin and Jin is his goddamn soulmate for knowing that without Yoongi telling him.

And so they find a noona from campus who is very pleased to hook up with Yoongi, and Yoongi sort of understands why people do this sort of thing when he returns home feeling like jelly and his dreams about Jin's legs abate considerably.

You'd think he would be prepared for the thunderstorm about to exterminate his little bubble of fostering confidence. He wasn't ready for Jung Hoseok.

It isn't until his third year that Yoongi knows about Hoseok's existence, and it isn't until the summer of his third year when he is dragging Minji to apply for a barista position in Avocado that Yoongi has the pleasure of being flirted with by Hoseok's handsomeness.

"If I'll get to see you more often, know her hired," Hoseok flashes a smile Yoongi didn't know could be so dangerous, which he finds out in the coming months where his erotic dreams are back, except he is not a virgin anymore and Hoseok is upgrading his flirting game:

He is looking at Yoongi.

From far too close than he has ever. 

And he is asking him out like it's no biggie.

Yoongi would have turned it down if it weren't for Jin's halo threatening to make him sleep on the streets if he doesn't take the offer. So he does it like Hoseok does, utters a sure while breaking down the waves of the sea with his eyes as Hoseok insists on staring at him, until he doesn't anymore.

Yoongi lets out a huge breath, hands sweaty, heart pounding against his throat. He can't believe he held his breath for an entire minute, holy shit. He can't believe he survived Hoseok staring at him for an entire minute, holy shit.

"So we boyfies?" 

Yoongi is blushing like a tomato. He can't believe Hoseok can throw that word around like it is some sort of–

"So we kissin' or what?"

"Wha–"

Yoongi sighs shakily as Hoseok rests his forehead on his after kissing him stupid. He can't believe he survived Hoseok kissing him for an entire minute.

Little does he know, it all just started.

Three weeks into an ardent relationship with Hoseok (correction: three weeks into getting used to Hoseok's never-ending starvation towards himself in any and every aspect imaginable), Yoongi meets the guy that lives in his apartment. 

He knows the dude. This is James Bond in all his glory, dripping shower hair and six pack god, mystery in his more relatable form today. He is munching on Hoseok's favorite chips and watching a movie on his couch. This time, he is fully dressed.

In less than an hour of spending time with Kim Taehyung, Yoongi finds himself stranded in the most awkward situation of his life. 

Taehyung asks him out on a date. Hoseok winks at him. Jin's halo threatens him. Yoongi agrees to the date. Taehyung initiates the date. Taehyung makes out with him for half an hour before Yoongi finds himself naked in Hoseok's sheets, tears clouding his vision as Taehyung eats him out while Hoseok traces his lips over every damn inch of his body.

He understands why people do this sort of thing when he is one month into dating Taehyung and Hoseok, when he is the hotdog to their movie-night-couch-cuddle sandwiches, when he is the kitty-cat-who-gets-all-the-attention to their halloween party themes, when he finds gifts piled up in the foot of his bed every now and then, when he has someone to laugh until the mornings and someone to submit to when he feels especially needy. 

Having two boyfriends is not always favorable though. Like when they gang up on you to convince you to go on a double date with Jimin and Jungkook, and Jin. Why is Jin there? Somebody explain to Yoongi. why. single. pringle. Jin. is. on. their. double. date.

Jin scoffs a smirk upon Yoongi's agitation. "I am my date, Yoongs. Can't you see?" he removes a mirror from his bag and blows his reflection a kiss. 

Yoongi bangs his head against the plastic of the McDonalds table. Taehyung pulls him into a forced side cuddle, holding him still until Yoongi stops being a whiny baby and caves in to the embarrassment of existing amidst them all. He is shy. He will always be shy. He can't do this shit of doubling on dates or else he will melt in the hotness of his body temperature and dissolve into a vapor of nothingness before the sandwiches even arrive.

The worst part is that Taehyung and Hoseok find joy in torturing him. They expose their sex life and keep smooching Yoongi on every expanse of skin on display. The last part is nice, Yoongi is not gonna lie, he didn't even know he was thirsty for attention before he got so much of it, but he would rather die than like it openly in front of Jimin and Jungkook who have stopped eating their food and are watching Yoongi being sweet-talked by Taehyung in his deep sexy voice.

"And I thought we were shameless," Jimin snorts. Jungkook grins, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend's waist and tilting his chin with his fingers until Jimin's eyes are staring deep into his, nearly crossed from the closeness.

"We can't let them win, can we baby?"

Jimin blushes but eagerly shifts forward, eyes fluttering shut as Jungkook's lips envelope his. Yoongi blushes more by watching them share a passionate French kiss, but not more than when four arms wrap around his frame and he isn't even sure whose lips are drinking him like bittersweet wine.

He gives in. He fucking gives in and kisses back. He kisses the smirk that forms in his boyfriend's mouth and bites on his bottom lip when it gets too cocky. He is laughing himself though, when Jin's chair screeches against the floor and his footsteps distance with a huff uttered into the air in the form of "horny fucks".

The rest of their double date is much more conversational. Yoongi has a whole lot of fun once he allows himself to loosen up. This fact applies to the rest of his senior year. Yoongi graduates as a confident man with a bright future ahead of him. The best of it all though, is that he gets an awesome sister, two boyfriends, a soulmate, his icon rapper, and a full squad of friends to cheer him on for the rest of his life. 

The end. (:

A/N

Well, well well. Guess who completed Stranger, huh? ;)

This time this a real farewell. Thank you guys for sticking around! I hope you enjoyed reading about character POVs as I had sooo much fun writing them, especially Yoongi's hahaha. I'll see you in my next book, Love Story Short (it's out btw)?

Take lotsa care my loves. Y'all are the best!

Sile