We laugh again, he's funny. How come we never new how funny he is?

"Well, this song wouldn't exist without you." Harry says.

The boys turn to look at Harry. "Or you mate." Niall adds. The boys are all laughing again, what on earth are they talking about.

"And personally I think this song is more of a Louis Tomlinson Featuring One Direction song." Liam adds. Louis just rolls his eyes playfully. "So mate what do you say?"

Louis looks out at the crowd. "There's no getting out of this is there?"

"Not at all," Zayn says grinning.

Louis sighs. "Alright, fine."

The boys cheer, and the noise in the stadium amplifies when the begging of No Control starts playing.

The whole song we can see the boys goofing around on stage. I notices that everywhere on the stage that Louis goes Harry follows. A few times they turn to each other smirking or winking. They are definitely flirting, one hundred percent, without a doubt, they are flirting.

The crowd is cheering and screaming, I forget that some people didn't know that Louis could sing. A lot of people, all of the antis, pretty much refuse to have anything to do with Louis. It's funny when I spot a few on the crowd, they are all so incredibly shocked every time he sings.

"You know what I noticed, while watching Harry follow Louis around on stage?" Niall ask, the crowd screaming. He turns to look at Harry and Louis, who are standing next to each other. Harry blushing and Louis smirking.

"Louis is so short." Niall says laughing. Louis stops smirking sending a glare in Niall's direction. The boys are all laughing loudly.

"It's not my fault Harry's a fucking giant." Louis teases into the mic.

"Louis!" Harry gasps. "This is a family show!"

Screaming and cheering is the only thing I can hear for a second, I am so used to it it sounds like white noise. Louis is grinning and shaking his head fondly.

"Orrrrrr is it?!!?!" Harry shouts into the mic.

When the crowd finally calms down Zayn talks into the mic. "I think we'll move on with the story."

"It took a while to convince Louis to come on tour with us," Harry explains.

"I didn't think your were serious at first!" Louis defends himself. "And then I did want to leave El to look after the cafe."

"Thank god she told you we are an idiot." Liam says. We laugh.

"This is Ready To Run!"

The boys are singing, as they do videos of they goofing off while on tour play over the screen. I laugh watching a video of Niall, Louis and Harry shooting Liam and Zayn with nerf guns.

They look like they are having so much fun, I wonder why Louis left. Thank god he's back though. The videos stop as the song ends. The boys all move to the centre of the stage.

"I'm going to sit down." Harry says, Louis sits next to him and all the other boys sit too facing the audience.

"I don't like this next part." Niall says.

"Me neither," Louis and Harry speak at the same time.I think I can see Louis mouth something to Harry similar to "I'm sorry" I but I can't really tell.

"Here's another new song for you all." Zayn says into the mic.

It's inevitable everything that's good comes to an end
It's impossible to know if after this we can still be friends, yeah

Liam starts to sing, I already know I will most likely cry listening to this.

I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me
Well, maybe you should show a little mercy
The way you look I know you didn't come to apologize

I can see a pained look on Louis face when Harry starts to sing.

Oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight

I can already feel tears in my eyes, as I listen to the song. Everyone in the stadium is silent, it is strange in contrast.

If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye

The words of the song are displaying on the screen behind them. We still see their faces, all looking somber. It must have been painful to write, let alone experience.

Everyone around me is crying, I think most of the people here have figured out what it's about. It only makes us want to hear the rest fo the story more.

When the song ends they lights on the stage turn off. No, that can't be it. That cannot be the end of the show. The last words of the song are still projected on the screen. "Love You Goodbye".

Please say this isn't the end.

—————————————————
Thank you for being patient. I started up school again and because it's the end of the semester everything is crazy right now.

I hope everyone is safe after what happened in the states yesterday.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I haven't editors this one. If you see any please tell me so I can fix them.

tpwk ❤️❤️