•Chapter 17•

Y/n's Pov
———————
After school I got my skateboard and other things.  I started skating home very quickly because I was really curious about the role. They were going to announce who got it today. When I finally made it home I ran to my room and turned my computer on. I opened my emails and refreshed a couple times to see if it was here. When I couldn't see anything I changed into some comfy house clothes and sat in front of the computer with my snacks just staring at the screen. I know I didn't really want this role at first but now I really wanted it because I practiced so hard and did my best. A couple of minutes passed and I saw an email appearing in the bright computer screen. I took a deep breath and clicked it.
————————————————————————————————————
From: Enola Holmes's Directors
To: Your email address
Dear Y/n L/n,
We are so excited to announce that you got the role in the new movie Enola Holmes. We loved your audition. Filming starts in four days. But there will be a meeting in two days to meet the cast and inform you about things. We can't wait to see you!
————————————————————————————————————
I. GOT. THE. ROLE.
I GOT THE ROLE.
I quickly took out my phone and called Millie.
"HEY MILLS GUESS WHAT!"
"What's going on? Is everything ok!"
"YES . I GOT THE ROLE!!"
"OH GOD I AM SO HAPPY."
"ME TOO. OUR HARDWORK PAYED OFF! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP!!"
"ANYTHING FOR MY BESTIE!"
"I have to call my mom now Mills. "
"Ok Y/n/n see youu!"
"byee."
————————————————————————————————————
Y/n's Pov
———————
I dialed my mom's number. It rang a few times then she picked up.
"Hello mom!"
"Hey Darling. Is everything okay?"
"Yes of course. You remember the role I told you about?"
"Yes. Was it Enola Holmes?"
"Yup. Well I GOT THE ROLE!"
"CONGRATULATIONS HONEY. We will celebrate it once I come home."
"Ok mom. See you!"
"Bye hon!"
————————————————————————————————————
Y/n's Pov
———————
After calling Millie and my mom I called a few more people. While I was going through my contacts I stopped on Louis for a second. I thought about telling him. But I decided not to and shock him in the meeting day. It was getting dark and It was almost dinner time. Just as I was thinking about dinner I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see my mom. She immediately hugged me and congratulated me multiple times. She brought a came for me that said congrats on it. She made dinner while I put the cake in the fridge. I helped her make dinner then we ate with joy. There was so much joy in the house.
————————————————————————————————————
(A/n: Y'all how can you read this storyy it is boring asf and its going literally nowhere lmaoo.)