•Chapter 12•

Y/n's Pov
———————
After a few minutes Millie arrived and knocked on the door. I opened it. I just hugged her and cried on her shoulder for some good minutes.
"Y/n wanna tell me what happened?"
"ok."
I stopped hugging her and sat up.
"So basically what happened is you know I got ready. Obviously you helped me. Then I waited for him. He finally arrived and I thought It would be him and I. But no he decided to bring fucking Britney. I didn't like that so I came back in the house. He came behind me and told me that Britney told him thats she never bullied me. And they like each other now apparently." She
"That son of a b-"
We were interrupted by my phone ringing. I saw Louis was calling me.
"Aren't you going to pick up?"
"nope. You know what I want to get over him. Something always happens when I like someone. I quit liking. I am done with my love life. Say bye to it. ( same sis )"
"Yes yes that's the energy we need. Wipe those tears."
"You notice that he doesn't even know that I like him and I'm crying over him right?"
"Yeah that sounds ridiculous so you're not gonna cry over him anymore." I wiped my tears and washed my face. I was still kind of sad. Whenever I like someone something happens. Well I guess that's my faith.
"It's getting late Mills and I'm tired. Wanna go to sleep?"
"Sure. Let's go."
We went to my room and got ready to sleep.
"Good Night Y/n/n."
"Good night Mills."
————————————————————————————————————
Millie's Pov
————————
I woke up before Y/n in the morning. I felt really bad. I couldn't believe that Louis believed Britney and not Y/n. But I still think Louis likes Y/n. He just doesn't know it yet. And I know for a fact that Y/n is not gonna be over him for a while. In that while Louis better shoot his shot or I will be the one shooting. A different kind of shooting. (dammn)
————————————————————————————————————
Y/n's Pov
———————
I woke up to see Millie sitting next to me on the bed on her phone.
"Morning Y/n."
"Morning Mills."
"How are you feeling?"
"My head hurts from crying so much and my eyes probably look puffy and red so not so good."
"We have a few things to do today. First of all we have to go shopping. You know clothes for the auditions. Second of all we have to practice for the audition because It is tomorrow and I am freaking out!"
"Oh my god I totally forgot about the auditions. Let's get it over with."
I got out of bed and got ready to go shopping. When Millie and I were both ready we went to the mall. When we got there we went in stores and tried on clothes for a while. We finally decided on an outfit. Just as we were about to go grab some food we saw someone that I wasn't ready to see yet. Yep you guessed it right. Louis Partridge waiting in front of a shop. We had no other choice but to get kinda close to him because the food court is close to the shop he is standing in front of. Anyways we started walking quickly until he saw us.
"Hey Millie, Y/n."
I just rolled my eyes but Millie had no exact reason to be mean to him. So we had to go over to him and say hi.
"Hi Louis. What are you doing here?" Millie asked.
"I am just waiting for Britney."
"Oh gosh she's here? Let's go then Mills." I said.
Louis' face dropped. I noticed it but I didn't say anything. Millie didn't say anything either so I decided to break the silence.
"Ok so since Millie and I sincerely don't want to see your girlfriend's ugly face which means we have to leave."
Millie gave me a slight smirk and nodded. Just as we started walking I heard Louis say:
"Good luck with your auditions!"
I just turned around and looked at him with a blank expression and continued to walk.
"Wow he still has the nerves to talk to me."
"I know right."
The day was almost over. We went back to my house and practiced for the auditions. For some good two hours. After we were finished I set up my clothes to wear in the morning and went to sleep.
"Good night Mills."
"Good night Y/n/n"
————————————————————————————————————
(A/n: a long chapteer. hope you guys like it although it doesn't include Louis so much because yk our girl Y/n is tryna move on. There may be some wrong words because i accidently pressed some random word on my keyboard lol. Anywayss lmk ur thoughts😽)