Meeting Up Pog!?

Time Skip- 3 months later

Corpse's POV

Me and (yt/n) have gotten really close, we've been talking nonstop everyday. We're even comfortable enough to the point where we've shown each other our faces and exchanged our names (since we don't know Corpse's name he's still gonna be called Corpse, but pretend it's his real name-). Since we've been streaming a lot together our fans have been starting to ship us together, which we find quiet funny.

Just as I was getting out of the shower I heard a notification pop up on my phone. I look to see that it was (y/n).

(𝘺/𝘯)

hey, whaddup! I was wondering if you

wanted to meet up irl, ik that you have

really bad anxiety so if you can't that's totally cool!

Corpse

ya I'd be down

(𝘺/𝘯)

wait really?! I thought you would say

"fuck that I don't go outside dumbass" or something lmao

Corpse

LMAO

no it's fine I'm down to meet irl :)

(𝘺/𝘯)

sickkkkk!!!!! could you hangout on Friday?

Corpse

ya I don't see why I wouldn't be able to

(𝘺/𝘯)

ok let's talk about the details later :)

Corpse

ok sounds good :)

I was honestly nervous to finally meet a YouTube friend in person, but quickly shook the anxiety off and turned it into excitement. I honestly couldn't wait to meet (y/n) in person, it's so hard for me to put it into words for how much she's made life easier.

Time skip to Friday cause I'm a lazy fuck :)

Today I was going to be meeting (y/n) at a coffee shop near a park, my anxiety started to kick in as I waited for her. It was pretty busy at the coffee shop so I left and sat at a bench under a tree. I sat there waiting for (y/n) and texted her to tell her I was waiting.

A moment after I texted her I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see (y/n), I finally got to see her in person, and I've never felt so happy to talk to someone before. I jumped up and hugged her, lifting her off her feet.

☆♡☆

Hey sorry for not updating for weeks. I'm gonna start making these parts a bit shorter then before so I hope you don't mind. I'm gonna start writing a Tommyinnit x Reader story because why not add more work for myself :) Ok but I hope you all are doing well and getting rest, stay beautiful/handsome!

~Spirit

(god tier fanart posted by corpseyfan on ig!)