Spooky Game???

Your P.O.V.

After taking a quick nap before the stream I got out of bed and slashed some water on my face. I got myself a bottle of water and then headed into my office to start up Phasmophobia and get everything ready for the stream. By the time I finished setting up the stream it was 5:50 p.m. so I started streaming and just talked to chat. It was time for me to join the discord chat so I quickly joined in to hear everyone talking.

"HELLO (YT/N)!" I heard Rae say cheerfully.

"He-he-hey ev-ever-rry-oneeee," I said from everyone's POV.

"Hey I think your mics all messed up it keeps cutting out," Sean said, I looked at chat and they said it sounded fine for them so I had to mess with the discord settings.

After a couple of minutes of messing with the settings I stutter saying, "H-hey can you guys hear me now?"

It was quiet for a moment. "Hey guys....he-hello," I stutter once again.

"Whattup baby~," I heard a deep voice say, it was without a doubt Corpse's voice, which made me flustered.

"I-um- huh-hey," I say in my flustered state with a blush on my face.

Everyone was laughing at this point, except me because I was still shell-shocked. "Corpse I think you just fucking killed her," Sean said still laughing his ass off.

A couple of minutes went by of everyone laughing. We then got into the game and started up a map, we played on the Tanglewood Street House map to warm up before going into the prison.

We loaded up the game and Rae started to read out what he had to do,"1. discover what type of ghost we're dealing with 2. use smudge sticks to stop the ghost from haunting 3. find a room that's colder than 10°C 4. have a member witness a ghost event, ok let's get to it guys!"

(sorry I really don't feel like writing out the gameplay but basically Sean died trying to use the smudge sticks, Rae kept on getting locked in rooms while looking for cold temperatures, and you and Corpse were just vibing. The ghost ended up being a Spirit, heheh you see what I did there, and you guys kept on playing after that)

A couple hours later

"Ok guys I think I'm gonna call it quits, I'm having a friend over in a while so I gotta pack up all my stuff and act like all my YouTube friends aren't real," I said, which made everyone laugh.

"Hits too close to home," Corpse says still laughing.

After saying goodbye to everyone and chat I logged out of my computer and got ready for (f/n) (friends name) to arrive.

☆♡☆

Hey everyone sorry this part was a bit short. I hope everyone is doing well, staying hydrated, and getting good sleep.....well seeing that you guys are reading Wattpad stories you're probably not-.......ehehe....anyways have a great day and stay beautiful/handsome!

~Spirit

(haha funny picture from corpse.updates on ig)