Jan 7, 2021

Where are your bombs?

A container filled with explosives, smoke, gas and other destructive substances. Used as a weapon to destroy.

Where are your guns?

A weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells or other missiles are propelled by explosive force. Used to defend against criminals that are physically harming another person.

Where are your chains?

A connected flexible series of metal links. Used to shackle, fast, and or pull supporting loads.

Where are your hands?

The end of a person's arm beyond the wrist, including the palm, fingers, and thumb. Used to pick up things and use tools. Used for writing, playing games, using computers, phones and a million other things.

Where are your officers?

A person given the responsibility if enforcing the law, a police officer. A person that holds a position of authority an officer of the company. A person that holds a commission in the military. Used for enforcing the law, ensuring the safety, health and possessions if citizens, and to prevent crime and civil disorder.

And where are your tanks?

A heavy armored fighting vehicle. Used for carrying guns and moving on a continuous articulated metal track.

Bombs. Guns. Chains. Hands. Officers. Tanks.

Weapons.

A thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage. A means of defending oneself or taking advantage of a person or thing in a conflicting contest.

A contest?

An event in which people compete for supremacy in a sport, activity or a particular quality. Term used most typically in a game, challenge or in the subject of an argument or a legal case.

Not for the ruling of persons.

Persons?

A human regarded as an individual. A man, woman or child of the species homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and an upright stance.

All these words and i bet some of you still don't understand.

I would explain but i doubt you care.

Most of you most likely skipped this page.

As expected.

I'm speechless with horror at the life i get to live.

I'm so lucky to have to be faced with these weapons and sharp tongues for the rest of my and my family's life.

I am so lucky to be born and brought up in a country (that i didn't ask to be brought to) and pay bills and taxes and support the government and the laws just to be treated like I'm not a person.

In my opinion, if im not a person i shouldn't have to pay bills or taxes or support the government and the laws.

I should be able to run free and do whatever i want with no obligations.

I shouldn't have to worry about the bombs, guns, chains, hands, officers, tanks and other weapons.

I shouldn't have to worry about the words that taunt me or my own temper.

But alas.

I do.

So i guess i am a person.

I guess i am a human being who bleeds and hurts and cries and smiles and laughs and plays and protects and suffers and builds and thinks and breathes and imagines and wants and prays and fears and creates and commands and speaks and loves

Just

Like

You.