Jaden and Bryce (R)💧 {Series}

Start from the beginning

 He couldn't remember much of the session Lonnie did on him yesterday, he's pretty sure he forgot mostly everything after the big sub drop that Lonnie kept fucking him through even though he'd fallen so deep he wasn't even aware of surroundings, let alone verbal enough to tell him to stop or yell out red.(not that begging or safe-wording ever did anything) He woke up to Lonnie fucking him again, and jesus christ when was he not getting fucked at this point. His ass was sore, and he was in pure pain with every movement.

Lonnie left for work, and normally he'd be allowed to walk around the large flat, that had security guards around to make sure he didn't try to hurt himself. Today he hadn't though, Lonnie had kept him tied up and shoved a vibrator inside him, though Jaden hadn't said or done anything because he was still having a sub drop.

When he finally came back he felt a constant thrumming and a gag around his mouth.

The first hour awake hadn't been too bad, he was pretty sure Lonnie had the remote to the toy and just had it on low. It hurt but at least it was tolerable. 

The second hour was worse. The low vibrations had been increased to a higher pace, and it was starting to really bother him.

The third hour was when it got bad. The vibrations had been turned up to high and that's when his first release came. Then the next two more.

The fourth hour was when the thrashing started. He couldn't take anymore and he was stuck, and he was so sore and his dick hurt and everything hurt.

The fifth hour was when the screaming and sobbing started. His dick wasn't even getting hard at this point, and he just wanted it off.

Lonnie came home at the 7th hour awake and the 8th unaware. Jaden sobbed harder, because this meant that the stupid vibrator would be turned off and replaced with Lonnie's dick. He'd be here for another two hours.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, please master please give me a break, i've been so good, please it hurts so bad" he sobbed when the gag and vibrator were removed. Lonnie only laughed in his face and put his dick in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden sighed as he looked in the bathroom mirror. To thin, with no muscles, and to weak to fight anyone anymore. Spy Jaden was gone. He lifted up the shirt he had and prodded at his ribs, to prominent through his shirt. He ran his fingers over the carvings in his stomach and arms.

Master's slut, dumb whore, cumbucket, painslut, filthy

He slid off his pants and looked at the ones that lined his thighs.

cockslut, useless, stupid, broken, disgusting

He looked at his least favorite marking, the one in big lettering on his chest.

Forever claimed

He liked to pretend that it was a tattoo, one he got dedicated to Josh, but he knew it wasn't. He tried to ignore the others, but they were too big. Out on his arms for everyone who looked at him to see. They'd be there forever.

A loud voice came through the stupid speaker system Lonnie had installed into the bathroom and bedroom. "Enjoying the pretty artwork" he asked, though it came so loudly through the speakers it scared Jaden.