Ch.2 Disregarded

Eren's POV

"Dammnit, Mikasa. I just don't understand."

"Nothing new." The silky black haired girl, was known as Mikasa Ackerman. The beloved step sister to Eren Yeager. She displayed a certain attraction to the short time span brother. Maybe it was the urge to protect him as he did her once many years ago.

Yet, she still finds him to be an airhead.

"No, but I really don't get it this time! Something's seriously going on with Armin." I dart an eye over at her, stopping my constant, meaningless, pacing. "Oi! Are you even listening?"

She points a finger in the opposite direction, not releasing contact.

Oh no.

"Armin!" I charged my way over with the Ackerman following in short pursuit.

As he trudge his way over, he was wrapped head to toe in what it seems to be an extra layer of clothing as well as a poka-dot peach colored futon. His dull eyes displayed numerous dark bags, giving me indication he hasn't been sleeping as he should. I was unable to make out the rest of his face due to a dirty grey mask that wrapped around it. His walking as well for his stance was slow and unbalanced.

"You look like shit, what's going on?!" I shout without clearly thinking.

It was a tad inaudible but I was still, somehow, able to make out what he was saying. "Flattered."

Mikasa walks before me and hands over her jacket towards Armin, unlike a conveniently thick scarf that wrapped around her.

The blonde, being as wholesome as he was, refused it-saying it was, 'not that big of a deal.'

Yeah, right.

I reached for Armin's tiny hands but he refused and quickly pulled away.

Mikasa and I were both taken aback by the cold shoulder that was given to the both of us. That's when Mikasa was able to sense it. Although, I was unsure of what she was smelling, as for I couldn't smell a thing.

"Armin." The strict girl whispered in the gentle boys ear and he nodded his head before whispering something back.

"Eren, you have to go."

"Tsk. What?" I growl under my breath.

Who gave her the right to make that decision?

Not Armin for sure.

"Please... Eren..." The blonde asks in with a whine.

I gave in to whatever instincts I had, walking only a few feet away.

"Further."

I took a step back.

"Further."

Another one.

"Fur-"

"Tsk! How many-!"

I decided to suck up my stubbornness for once- clicking my tongue heading behind a tall building only a few more feet away.

Now...time to get in on the juicy bits.

Armin's POV

"So....you are pregnant..."

"WHAT-" Eren shouts, peeking from the building as expected.

Mikasa turns around, pacing her way towards Eren. Before I realized, I heard one big, 'BONK' followed by a short, ow.

"He won't be listening in now, right...?" I whisper so unsuspiciously.

"We got very little time on our hands, though." She sighs peering over her shoulder.

"Guess you figured me, huh?" I nervously fidget with my hands. "I suppose I can really confirm I am an Omega..." I felt my ocean eyes water as a shock of shame charged through me. My faced surged into an overwhelming amount of flaming heat as well.
What a nightmare.

"Don't feel embarrassed. I kind of seen this coming for the most part." She explains, staying most monotone as ever.

"I'm a bit taken aback to find you're an Alpha, also. Actually, no. No I'm not." I hide my bright giggles behind my fist and mask.

"Don't worry about Eren, either. He still has to hit puberty before we know anything about him. Although, why not go ahead and tell him?"

Right... Why don't I tell him? I mean there's nothing wrong with it, yeah? He's my best friend and even at that I should feel more comfortable telling him then Mikasa.

So, what's holding me back?

"Alright!" The brunette impatiently comes from the corner and claps his hands with little to no time. "Break time over!"

I glance over to my other friend, watching her display little emotion towards me like always.

"Armin!" Eren points and howls like an annoying protagonist. "You get home and get some rest! I'll make sure to win you something really nice at the festival later! You just wait!"

I smile, although; I knew he couldn't seen it, I hoped he could feel it.

I observed as he dashed off in the distance while waving with Mikasa tagging not far behind.

I turn around and walk in the opposite direction back to my grandfather's house.

Maybe today will be a good day inside the walls....

Eren's POV

"He's not actually pregnant, right? Tell me who the baby daddy is then, Mikesa!"