FC#1 When I Said I Love You

Start from the beginning

Being single again had really helped him to look more attractive!

Yes...Omkara Singh Oberoi had been sitting beside her. In fact Gauri was picked and brought here, by the Man itself.

How and why?

Well in the morning when Gauri had been talking to Bhavya, Omkara happened to listen everything, about this incident with his ex-wife, as he was sitting across his pregnant sister-in-law.

And as soon as he had reached Mumbai back, by next-flight in the afternoon, he had directly went to Gauri's apartment, fetched her very stubbornly to Police Station... to file the FIR.

"Yes! Just 13 pictures!" Gauri repeated.

"In Matonga?"

"Yes... Podar College of Commerce, Matonga. There she teaches Economics. She had misplaced her phone and lost it last week. But then found in the library, but without memory card!" This time Omkara, very clearly and confidently spoke to the Constable, in a very intimidating tone... making him nod and complete the formality.

"Ok, madam! You may go now. We'll inform you if we have any development."

"Thank you!" The ex-couple spoke in unison, now moving outside.

"Come, I'll drop you home!" Omkara had no-nonsense tone!

"No need!" Gauri spoke a bit annoyed.

She was troubled by this man since last two hours. He wasn't that nosy when they were married for three years. In fact, he used to speak nothing but monosyllables.

Then what happened in this one year? Shankarji delivered his pending tongue to him!

"Don't show me tantrums! I am doing all this because Bhavya insisted!"

Ok! Om was lying. In reality he was dying to see her once.

"We are not married anymore, that I'll take your nakhre Noorjahan ke, silently! Sit...I am going in the same direction!"

Omkara again chided her, opening his Mercedes luxury SUV front door for her.

Very well known that he didn't like to argue in front of people, Gauri just rushed in silently.

While he sighed.

So much drama for just 13 pictures. He shouldn't have stressed himself too much... knowing how nautanki his ex-wife could be.

"So... how are you?" Om asked, loosening his tie... and releasing the clutch to get the four-wheel moving.

He was still in his formals, his blazer now thrown on backseat.

Mumbai was too hot today... or maybe the woman beside him, had grown more-beautiful in this one year... looking too sexy in this knee-length summer frock...which was hugging her at all the right places.

"Why do you care!" The exact time her answer came...as she wiped her eyes.

Damn it! Was she crying?