FC#1 When I Said I Love You

"Hello

"Hello. May I speak to ACP Bhavya?"

The contact number was too old and it needed to be confirmed, hence the formality.

"Yes I am speaking. Is it Gauri Bhabhi?"

"Bhavya!" Her voice cracked up a little, "I am in a big mess!"

"Gauri Bha...uh....what happened?" Bhavya asked, controlling her words..

It had been more than a year since they had talked. It was surprising to hear from her suddenly.

"I lost my memory card!" Gauri was already crying.

Huh? Ok. Not memory. Just chip card.

A missing case!

Gauri sometimes behaved really childish... crying so much for a memory card!

"Bhavya, are you there?"

"Yeah...I mean, you should report it soon to the nearest Police Station Gauri!"

"I am scared Bhavya! What if it had got into wrong hands?"

"No problem Gauri! Police System are technically advanced now! They will find it soon!"

"They?" Gauri was confused, "Won't you help me Bhavya?"

'Oh! So after my divorce from her husband's brother... she might avoid helping me.'

"Of course Gauri I will. Before everything, we are friends!" Bhavya quickly offered an explanation. "But right now I am at Mom's place in Bangalore. Maternity Leave, eighth month!"

"Oh wow! I mean it is wonderful. Congratulations Bhavya... I am really happy for you and Rudy Bhaiyya!" Gauri was genuinely happy.

"Thank you!" Bhavya smiled back.

"Sorry for troubling you like this! I shouldn't have... !"

"Hey relax! I may call my junior... he might help you!"

"No...no, that's fine. I'll get it done myself!"

Gauri disconnected the call quickly.

Uff...

._._._.

"Except thirteen pictures, there is nothing in the memory chip?" The constable was giving Gauri weird glances.

But this wasn't making her uncomfortable. It was the constant stares and close proximity of her very handsome ex-husband, who was melting Gauri, with his hotness.