I walked the short distance over to the duo and sent them a questioning look. Someone in the corner of the room who couldn't have been older than 16 also noticed and left to what was probably his room.

After about 10 seconds he came back with something that looked like noise-cancelling headphones. He came over to us and held out the headphones for the woman to take. She put them on and a look of relief immediately took over her features.

Daisy gestured to the room the kid just got the noise-cancelling headphones from in question to which the other woman nodded her head in agreement and we four took off to the room as the others continued to argue and they didn't notice us slip away.

When we got into the room and the kid shut the door, the woman took off the headphones carefully. The room must've been soundproof because once he closed the door the sound of the others arguing outside was cut off.

"Hey, are you okay?" Daisy asked her.

"Yeah," She breathed out, "Just very loud, my senses are still a little enhanced from Maveth."

"Ma-what?" I asked.

"It's a deserted planet in another universe," The kid explained, "Oh, I'm Peter by the way."

"Elena," I replied.

"Yo-Yo actually," Daisy corrected, causing me to roll my eyes.

"So... do I call you Yo-Yo?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, Yo-Yo's fine," I answered him.

"Ok, ok... I don't see why they won't trust you," Peter said in confusion.

"I mean, I did kidnap Daisy," I said.

"Yeah, but it wasn't just you that they weren't trusting," he said before looking at Daisy.

"Yeah, now that, I don't understand," The woman that must have been Simmons agreed.

"I mean out of the four of us, me, Lincoln, Daisy and Yo-Yo, she's the one they've known the longest so why wouldn't they trust you?" Simmons continued.

"Well, if someone just got kidnapped and then not long after trusted their kidnapper I feel like most people would be concerned for said person's loyalties," Daisy said.

"Fair." Peter agreed.

"So... should we see if they're done arguing?" I asked.

"They most definitely will not be but sure why not?" Daisy asked.

"Uh, maybe Simmons should stay in here if her senses are all weird and she has like super hearing or whatever," Peter suggested.

"Don't you also have super hearing?" Daisy asked. Oh, the kid has superpowers? Is he the thing me and Daisy are? In- Inhuman? Was it? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was it. Inhuman.

"Yeah, I was planning on staying in here with Simmons and maybe, possibly, talking about science stuff?" Peter answered with a question directed at Simmons.

"Yeah that would be great," she agreed.

Daisy looked at me and we both made our way outside the safety of the soundproof and were met with a wall of shouting and yelling. I wonder what this is like for Daisy, I mean she said felt and controlled vibrations.

No ones POV

"How do we know she didn't manipulate us into thinking Sam was the bad guy!?" Bucky screamed, "He was Steve's friend! And as far as I'm concerned Steve is a good judge of character!"

"He was friends with thousands of HYDRA!" Lincoln disagreed in defence of Daisy.

"So was she!" Bucky yelled gesturing to Daisy with his metal arm clearly noticing they had returned.