Explanation

Natasha POV

"What was that about?" I asked.

"She's going to go save him," Lincoln answered, making us all look at him. "The guy on TV, he's Inhuman; she's going to try to save him."

"How do you know he was Inhuman?" Thor asked.

"He could melt metal, and... did you see how scared he was. He didn't know what was happening to him, it was probably from fish oil." Lincoln told us.

"Fish?" Clint questioned.

"Well... do I have to explain everything?"

Jemma walked out of her room, straight to the kitchen for water, my phone rang and she looked like she jumped half-a-foot.

"Sorry." I went to hang up but was interrupted.

 "No, take it," Jemma said in a hoarse voice.

I picked it up

After the call, I said, "Nothing important."

"So, do explain Lincoln..." Bucky said.

"Daisy was an orphan. She never knew her parents. She met her dad after Grant Ward kidnapped her. Another one of our enemies, yes I know, we have a lot of them, called Raina went to 'unleash her new potential' and Daisy went down after her - that's how she got her powers. Everything in the world is always shaking, constantly, and Daisy, or Skye back then, has the power to tap into those vibrations and amplify them." Jemma explained gruffly before Lincoln could say anything. "We took her to a safe-house, that Mr. Rogers and Dr. Banner went to so that she could practice using her powers."

"An Inhuman called Gordon found her and asked her if she wanted to come to Afterlife with the rest of the Inhumans. Afterlife was a place that we could be safe and protected from the humans that wanted to experiment or kill, or capture us. Gordon took her there using teleportation, that was his gift, where I met her because I was her transitioner - a person who helps people that have gone through terrigenises. The leader of Inhumans, Jiaying, met her and decided to help her with her gift. Then Daisy found out that Jiaying was her mother and only told me."

"Wait, wait, wait. Why would she only tell you?" Parker asked.

"Jiaying said that no-one could know except me because I was her transitioner. Anyway, Jiaying lead us to believe that the leader of SHIELD, who was Gonzalez at the moment, had shot her in the shoulder twice, so she waged war on them, misleading us. Raina could see the future and when she threatened Jiaying about telling them, Daisy/Skye saw Jiaying kill her. When Daisy decided to side with SHIELD because her mother was evil, Jiaying knocked her out and kidnapped her. I found Daisy trying to get through a locked door to Jiaying and I... attacked her."

"Why?" Quill asked.

"Well, Jiaying said that she had turned against us for SHIELD and that she would try to kill anyone of us so it was us or her. Daisy explained to me what was really happening and then her friend knocked me out, thinking I was going to kill her. When I woke up I was in a room with Melinda May, who after a little talk, decided that I was on her side. We went after Daisy and found her being attacked by 5 of the same Inhuman; that was the Inhumans power, she could multiply, also misled. I and May saved Daisy from them, or her, and Daisy went off to stop her mother from releasing terrigen crystals to the world. If you weren't Inhuman and the terrigen crystals smashed there would be a fog that turned you to stone. Daisy confronted her mother and tried to talk some sense into her but Jiaying decided that her daughter would get in the way. She had the power to suck the life out of humans or Inhumans, and tried to do the same to Daisy. Daisy got away before Jiaying could finish killing her, and used her powers to knock the jet, mid taking off, into the ocean - seeing as it was the only way."

"Daisy's dad killed Jiaying when he saw that she was close to killing his only daughter. Seeing as the terrigen crystals had opened in the ocean, contaminating the sea life it was transferred to fish. But as it was through another creature it didn't kill if you ate the fish, it only made humans Inhumans if they had the dormant gene." Jemma finished for him.

"Wow, sounds fun," Wanda said sarcastically.

"Hey, guys look at this," Clint said, behind us. We turned around and looked at the TV.

"Mystery Inhuman retrieved the Inhuman who could melt metal." The reporter started. "We have the leader of the ATCU here to talk to us now, what do you have to say Rosalind Price."

"That 'mystery inhuman'," The woman called Price started. "Is Daisy Johnson... she was part of SHIELD before it fell."

"Thank you for the news. SHIELD was supposedly using Inhumans and now an old member is still going around taking them." She said before a video of a man came on the screen. 

"We had her and the man cornered but they wouldn't give up. We fired but the bullets melted, leaving nothing but what looked like metal paint on them that easily peeled off, before Miss. Johnson used her powers to send us flying away from them." he explained.

"If you see Daisy Johnson don't be afraid to call us she is highly dangero-." The TV turned off and we looked back and saw Lincoln put the remote down.

"That's the same guy that was after me, and now he's after Daisy," Lincoln Growled. "Gah! When do they give up?!"

"She'll be fine Lincoln, Daisy's a fighter, you know that," Jemma reassured him.

Lincoln's phone went off and Jemma stood back then went back to where she was originally standing. "Hello?" Lincoln said, picking up the phone. "You're okay? You need to be more careful Daisy." he paused, waiting for a response. "Don't use my words against me... Hey, what are you laughing at?" another pause. "Who's Joey?... Oh. Get back here okay... Thank you, hurry up... Bye." He hung up the phone before turning to look at us. "Daisy's on her way."

"Ok," Thor said, "Let's wait for her then."