Meeting the Family (Bill Weasley)

Începe de la început

"You talk to your mom about me." I teased.

"I do not." He huffed.

"All the time." Fred pipes in.

"All his letters are about you." George added.

"Awe, that is so sweet." I went to go wrap my arms around Bill and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Is that Bill and Charlie!" Another voice came from upstairs. Down came running down another boy with red hair.

"I need your help, there is a big spider in my room." He asked shakely.

"I'll go get it and you can meet Bill's girlfriend." Charlie said ruffling his hair before going upstairs.

"Hello, I'm Ronald Weasley. But I usually go my Ron. I'm the youngest boy." He stuck his hand out.

"Hi Ron. I'm Y/n, and I'm the youngest girl in my family." I smiled shaking his hand.

"You're Y/n. Bill talks about you all the time." He smiled. "You're right Billy, her eyes sparkle in the sunlight." I laughed at his comment.

"Okay that's enough Ron." Bill pushed his head.

"Telling your whole family about me, I must be really special." I poked his side.

"Yeah, you are." He smiled kissing the top of my head.

"You should come meet Ginny." Ron said. "She's a little shy, but I think she'll like you."

"Be careful Ron, remember last time." Bill warned.

"It's okay, I can protect her." He grabbed my hand and somehow was able to drag my hand upstairs.

"Ginny!" Ron called walking into her bedroom where her and Charlie were on the floor. I stood my doorway.

"Do you want meet a friend of ours?" Charlie whispered. She looked up and saw me and hid behind Charlie.

"Why aren't you going in?" Bill asked coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"She's shy and I don't want to scare her." I whispered.

He let go of me and walks towards her. "Hey Ginny, do want a friend of mine and Charlie's." He asked. She immediately agreed. I remember Bill telling me how much Ginny was protective of her two oldest brothers.

"Ginny this is my girlfriend Y/n. Y/n this is my little sister Ginny." He introduced, she looked up and me immediately hugged me, I was quite taller so she ended up hugging my legs.

"Bill takes about you all the time. He's right your really pretty." She looked up at me.

"I've heard a lot about you too." I smiled crouching down to her level.

"Do you know how to braid hair?" She asked.

"Yes I do." I answered. "Do you want to hear a little secret. Sometimes when Bill is sleeping I'll braid his hair."

She giggled. "Do you think you can braid my hair?"

"Of course." I smiled. She went back into her room and starting yelling at her brothers. "You all need to leave, Y/n is going to braid my hair!" She declared, in the next couple minutes her brothers left just leaving us.

The two of us talked for a while I did her hair. And when Molly called us down for dinner, she made her sit next to her which made Bill pretty mad because he wanted to sit next to me.

***

It was 9pm and I was in Bill's room brushing out my hair in front of his mirror, he walked in and wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I missed you." He kissed my shoulder.

"You just saw me at dinner." I commented as he continued to kiss my shoulder going up neck.

"That was so long ago." He continued kissing me now up to my jaw.

"Bill, we can't. We're at your house, everyone will hear us." I moaned.

"Guess you have to stay quiet." He continued.

I was able to leave his grasp, leaving Bill frustrated and sat down on his bed, reading my book. He started digging through his trunk, eventually pulling his wand and smirking at me.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow looking away from my book.

"Muffliato." He smirked before walking towards bed and getting on top of me.

"Now, you can be as loud as you want."

———