"What photo is that?" Dani said. Jamie didn't hear her come in so got startled. "You and Edmund on a hike. Don't have to say what happened but you alright?" Jamie asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm alright. You didn't have to clean up the glass and stuff, but thank you." Dani said with a smile. "Don't really like sitting and waiting, and welcome. Jamie said also showing a smile. "Sorry about that." Dani said with hints of red on her cheeks.

"No worries, ready?" Jamie asked excited. "Yeah let me grab my coat." Dani said going back into her room. she came back with a long dark purple coat. She was wearing her favorite lavender sweater with tan pants.

Without noticing Jamie was called out for her gaze. "Stop staring." Dani said with a laugh which caused Jamie to blush. "Right, let's go." Jamie said opening the door.

Jamie drove to the first spot of their day but couldn't be there long since time was cut. Jamie decided to show her one of her favorite places to go some morning. It was a basic little park but there was a specific bench that shadowed some trees in the fog that made it look beautiful.

"Wow." Dani said with eyes searching all around the park. "Nothing to big just something I figured you'd like." Jamie said looking at Dani with a smile. Dani then looked at her smiling back.

*Dani*

In that moment Dani wanted nothing more than to kiss Jamie but knew she couldn't just yet. After sitting there and admiring the park for a bit the two decided they would get lunch. Dani hadn't known many places so Jamie chose a pretty popular diner.

"Hello again Jamie." The waiter said to Jamie. "Hi there Lilith." Jamie said with a smile. "Oh you've brought someone new my names Lilith nice to meet you." Lilith said offering her hand to Dani. "Dani, nice to meet you too." Dani said accepting Lilith's hand with a smile.

Dani knew Jamie was a bit social but she knew many people for only living in London for 1 year and 6 months. Jamie ordered her usual which Lilith knew and Dani ordered a club sandwich.

"So you've become a social butterfly." Dani said with a smile. "Me and people? Nope." Jamie said with a giggle. "I met Owen because he and Hannah let me work with them so I began to accept them and love them back. Then Lilith, um I met her through Owen and Hannah but were not too close. Also my other job with Charlotte and her young children." Jamie said explaining how she was a 'social' butterfly.

"So your telling me you've never talked to a single person without meeting them through someone?" Dani asked confused. "Well I have but he came up to me. His names Daniel." Jamie said.

"Well I guess you can call it progress." Dani said with a smile. She received a smile back from Jamie before their food came. "Cheeseburger and Club Sandwich." Lilith said with a smile.

"Thank you." Dani said as Lilith was about to walk away. Normally in London people don't receive thanks from others so it was a bit strange. "Um welcome." Lilith said then proceeded to walk away.

"Did I do something?" Dani asked Jamie confused. "No. It's just people don't really say thanks to anything. Mainly to servers but I think she handled it well." Jamie said with a laugh.

"Whoops." Dani said then continued to eat with Jamie. After they both finished their meals they waited for the paying tab. "Here you go girls. Nice meeting you Dani, hope to see you again. See you soon Jamie." Lilith said with a smile. They all said they're goodbyes then Jamie and Dani headed to the next place.

*Jamie*

Jamie was just thinking of how weird this was going to be but knew she wanted it to happen. "Right let's go inside." Jamie said nervously. Jamie knew Dani caught on by the look she received from her. Jamie knew Dani didn't know exactly what was happening just that whatever Jamie had planned caused her to be nervous.

"Hi welcome in- oh? Hey Jamie." Charlotte said greeting Jamie. Jamie said hi and looked at Charlotte who knew what was happening. "Hi I'm Charlotte, pleasure to meet you." Charlotte said before Jamie could speak.

"I'm Dani, nice to meet you too." Jamie heard Dani say. Jamie waited a few seconds to see if a conversation would start but nothing happened. "I figured you guys could meet each other so you know some people in town in case you need help. Also so you have a great place to buy plants." Jamie said with a smile.

"How sweet of you Jamie! I have an idea." Charlotte said. "We'll spit it out!" Jamie said impatiently excited. "Could you pick up Miles and Flora while I show your friend a place?" Charlotte said with a smirk. Jamie didn't want to say yes but didn't know what to say. "Not up to me up to her." Jamie said gesturing towards Dani.

A/N: Morning guys I'm so sorry this chapter took so long. I didn't expect my schedule to be so busy. Sorry it's not complete but I figured something is better than nothing. I can only work in the mornings now so I'm trying my best to do a much as possible in a short period of time.