Chapter 21: You're Still Mine

Start from the beginning

"Mhm yes! Only for you!" I said as I started rotating my hips.

He held me in place so I was hovering above him as he thrusted in and out of me making me scream his name.

"King! Yes! Don't stop! Please!"

"I'm not stopping until you cum on my cock"

I don't know what came over me in that moment but out of nowhere I said

"Mhhhm...Kto tvoya grebanaya koroleva?"
(Who's your fucking Queen?)

"Fuck baby...you are" he said looking at me through clenched teeth.

"SAY IT!"

"You're my fucking Queen baby" he said smacking my ass. His head fell back slightly and he closed his eyes. So I slapped him. His eyes snapped opened and they looked almost black. I knew how much he liked when I slapped or choked him so I placed my hands around his throat.

"Mhm God! Tell me you're mine!" I said squeezing

"Fuck I'm yours! Shit...you're gonna make cum Lynn"

I'd always let him take control but fuck that this time was about what I wanted. I purposely tightened around him and he cursed under his breath.

Thank you kegel exercises

I could feel myself getting closer as I rode him as fast as I could. He placed one hand on my throat and the other on my clit and after a few seconds it was like a explosion went off. I came harder than I think I ever have. Which triggered his own release. I felt his warm seed filling me up and it felt amazing. When I'd finally calmed down. He helped me off of his lap so I could lie down next to him.

"Wow. That was..."

"Yeah and where the fuck did you learn that clenching thing. It took everything in me to hold out."

"Mommy and me classes have taught me some stuff. I hope you didn't mind me taking control like that"

"I can admit it's not my thing but that was sexy as fuck. And I meant every word. You are my queen and I belong to you...forever. Even if you don't claim me as your boyfriend again yet. I'm yours Lynn"

"You know you've called me your wife and future wife twice now..."

"Have I?"

"Yup. What's that about? You know you don't have to marry me because I'm pregnant."

"Really? Well that's good to know. I have no real interest in being with a James for the rest of my life anyways" he said bluntly.

Asshole...

well shit.
That was fucked up.

"Hm ok" was all I could say

"Because I plan on spending my life with KarriLynn King until my last breath. Well Korol but King sounds better"

I looked at him and I could tell he was trying not to look at me.

"So what are you saying?"

"I don't wanna be your boyfriend. It sounds so childish. I'm a man. Your fucking man. I plan on being your husband so get use to being called wife until it fucking happens."

"Hm guess I can deal with that. After the baby is born we can talk about it some more. I wanna be sure it's me you wanna be with. Not just because you've nut in me and stuck with me for 18 years"

"18?"

"Yeah 18. He'll legally be an adult so not my problem if he fucks things up. I mean I'll have his back no matter what. And I'll beat the shit out of any little slut who breaks my baby's heart"

"Please don't baby him when he's older."

"Fuck you. I can baby him all I want. He won't be a pussy though. He'll know how to fight, shoot, and throw knives very early but I'll let him make his own choices. I won't have people following him secretly..."

"Are you ever gonna talk to your grandmother?"

"Of course I am but that old bitch needs to be taken down a peg. If she wants anything to do with me or our son she's gonna have to deal with me. And trust me I'm not making it easy on her."

"Ha I hope not. I say this in the nicest way possible but she really is a bitch."

"Yeah but don't ever say that again. I can but you can't."

"Yes ma'am." He said rubbing my stomach. "How's my baby feeling after all that excitement?"

"He's fine." I said as there was a kick in the same spot Kings hand was placed. "See...he just confirmed it"

"That's so fucking crazy. There's a little creature in there. That your body is growing."

"Yeah well I'd like to think you helped a little"

"Thank you for letting me be around for this. I know I don't deserve it but I'm grateful for the both of you."

"You're such a girl sometimes."

"Excuse you?" He said placing a hand around my throat and pulling me into a kiss. When he pulled away he looked me in the eyes for a few seconds then gave me a quick peck on the lips before letting my throat go. "Now get your ass up and get in the shower again."

"Ugh why?"

"I promised you I'd spend the rest of the day with you and I will. I've made sure everyone is out of my house and won't bother us for the rest of the day. So let's shower, then I'll make us some lunch, and we can spend the rest of the day in bed watching movies if that would make you happy."

"Yes that sounds perfect. After the workout you just put me through I don't even know if I'll be able to walk across this room"

"Then I'll carry you."

"No. You'll hurt your back. I'm fucking huge. Your son has made me fat"

"Ok 1 don't blame him for shit and 2 you're not fat. Even if you were I'd get a mini crane to carry your big ass around the house" he stated while laughing

I smack his arm and he kissed my cheek.

"I'm joking. You're just as beautiful and sexy as that first day I met you in the bar. Actually more so. You some how become more beautiful everyday."

"Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I love your crazy ass"

"I love your crazy ass too."

I do. I really do love this insane motherfucker