He continued to walk towards me. I shuffled onto the couch. "Yams~ You know what happens when you lie?" I shook my head no, lying. He got to where I was and had his hands in front of him. "You get...

Tickled!" He started to tickle me, "AH! I'M SORRY!" I couldn't stop laughing, he was laughing too. "Nuh uh. I'll stop if you tell me the truth." He continued to tickle me, "OKAY, IT'S YOUR HOODIE!" I yelled out and he stopped, I took a deep breathe, "I thought so. Now, are there more?" He asked, "N-no?" I looked at him, he put his hands up again, "You sure?" and started to tickled me again. "OKAY, THER'RE MORE, I CAN'T BREATHE!" I cried out still laughing. "Okay, I'll go grab one real quick." He left to my room, and came back with one of his hoodies on. 

"Lets go?" He asked holding my hands, "Yea, lets go." I said kissing his cheek.

*KuroKen/Kenma POV*
Kuroo was out for a while, I was on my bed waiting for him to come back. My game was boring without him here. I miss him, I haven't seen him for a few days. I want to see him. I checked my phone, he texted!

~Kuroo<3~

Kuroo<3
Baby, come open the door

Kenma
Wym?

Kuroo<3
Do you not want to see me?
Come open the door.
It's cold out here.

I quickly got off my phone and ran to the door. I opened it and saw Kuroo standing there with flowers. "Hi baby." He said walking in. 'H-hi." I hugged him. He stumbled back a little. "Oh? Did someone miss me?" He asked, "Yes." I said still hugging him. "Well, do you want the flowers?" He asked, "Of course I do. They look beautiful." I said looking at the flowers he brought, they were pink roses. "Not as beautiful as you though." Kuroo said, sitting down on my bed, "S-shut up." I said hiding my face behind the flowers. He laughed, "C'mere baby." He opened his arms, I walked up to him and sat down his lap. 

"I missed you." I told him hugging him, "I missed you too." He said hugging me tighter.

*BokuAka/Akaashi POV*
Bokuto's been acting a bit off this week. I was going to ask him what's wrong but he always left before I could. Is he avoiding  me? Did I do something wrong? What if he-no. He wouldn't, we're soulmates, he wouldn't ever do that. Right?

I stayed in my room for I think 2 hours. Until someone rang the door bell, I looked in the mirror before I opened it, I cried? There were tears down my face, and my eyes were red and puffy. The person rang the bell again, "ONE MINUTE!" I yelled out, I need to clean my face first. 

I cleaned my face and finally opened the door, "Hel-Bokuto-san?" Bokuto was standing on my door-step. "Hi Aka-Hold on?" I let him in, when he was in he walked closer to where I was. "Were you crying?" He asked, sh*t, of course he can tell. I didn't say anything and looking down playing with my fingers. "Akaashi, why? Why were you crying?" He asked, hand on my cheek. "I-it's nothing." He was looking at my eyes but I couldn't bring myself to look at him. 

He pulled me into a hug. "Is it because we haven't seen each other for a week?" He asked me. We were still standing in the hallway. I didn't say anything. "It is, isn't it. I'm sorry, it's just I was very excited for today and I didn't want to spill the surprise by accident." He said. I pulled away from the hug, "It's a-alright." I can't look at him, I can't believe that I thought he would cheat. 

"I love you" I said quietly. "I love you too 'Kaashi. Now, get dressed! I waited all week for this, I don't like it when you cry. Tell me next time. Alright?" He said, I finally looked at him, "Alright." He kissed me real quick before I went.

He took me to a amusement park and a restaurant for dinner. He really is amazing.

*KyoYachi*/Yachi's POV* (I haven't put much of them in the story, so I'll put a bit of them now)
Kyioko is coming over for a day together later. We found out that we were soulmates I think 5 days ago, and we're doing a at home date today.

I heard a knock and got up to answer. "Hi Kyioko-san." I said, letting her in. "Hello Hitoka-chan." She brought some bags. "What'd you bring?" I asked her, she placed the bag on the counter, "Some food, I was thinking that we could make some cake and cupcakes for the team." She said taking the items out. "That's a great idea! They'll love it. As long as I get to have the extra frosting~" She laughed, "Of course Yachi."

She pecked my lips and we began baking.

*Mattsun+Iwa/Iwa's POV* (Idk their ship name:/)
I woke up with a weight on my. I groaned, "Get the hell off me." I said. It was Mattsun. "Nah, I think I'm good sweetheart." (I feel like his personality would be flirty? He seems the flirty type) I blushed at the name. "Don't call me that. Get off. I'm trying to sleep." He laughed. "Nah, baby, it's around 11 c'mon, I'm hungry." I groaned and got up. "Fine, didn't your mom teach you how to cook?" I asked him while getting ready. "Yea, but your food tastes better." He said winking. "S-shut up."

I got ready and made breakfast. "Here. Eat." I said placing the plates down. "Thank you Sweetheart~" I blushed and sat down. We ate and washed the dished after. "Hey, babe? Could you get the plate? I forgot it on the table." I said, he stood there for a second, "Hello? The plate?" I waved my hand in front of him. "Huh? Oh y-yea the plate." He went to get the plate and came back with a red face. "What's wrong with you." I out my hand on his forehead, "No fever." "It's not a fever love, think back to what you said." All I said was to get the plate. I looked at him confused, "Babe?" He said. Babe? BABE! I CALLED HIM BABE. 

I hid my face when I realized. "Aw~ Is someone shy?" He teased. "S-shut up." He laughed.

*Tukkishima+Y/n/Tsukkishima's POV* 
I found my soulmate a bout a week after shrimpy did. They're amazing! They best person in the world. They deal with all my bullsh*t. "Tsukki~ wake up!" They tried to wake me up for the past 20 minutes. They don't know that I woke up the second they yelled out my name. 

I smiled and hugged them. "T-Tsukki?! You're awake! Get up! Breakfast is getting cold!" They exclaimed in my arms. "Nah, I'll stay here." They tried getting up but I tackled them back down, "Nope, you're staying here with me sweetheart~" They froze, I looked at them, they're blushing so much. I whispered in their ear,

"Seems like someone likes being called sweetheart. Hm?" They tried to speak, "No!-Wait-Breakfast! B-breakfast is g-getting c-cold!" They tried getting up again. "Tsukki! Get up! I'm hungry!" "Might as well get up now, don't need my favorite person to starve." I picked them up. "eEEk! Put me down!" I held them for a second, "Alright, you can go eat now sweetheart, I need to get ready for the day." They blushed nodded their head and were about to leave.

I grabbed their arm and pulled them in for a kiss. When I pulled away they were still blushing, "You have morning breathe, go brush, no more kisses until you brush." They said laughing, I groaned and went to go brush my teeth. I could hear them laugh downstairs. 

They really are something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That should be all of them~ This chapter was really long but I wanted to add a bit more of the the other ship in the story.