Forest

Well, after class and everything that settled down, You and Jungkook, decided to go to the forest after school. Honestly, you don't know why you wanted to go into the forest, but I guess you wanted to, I don't know you, and jungkook wandered into the forest, like little kids, like, how you guys were back when you guys were childhood friends, except for the fact that a Taehyung wasn't in the picture.

You took out your phone from your bag and realized it was at one percent you looked around, but there was no outlets. Then you came up on the house a big, very house that looks like a mansion, your eyes widen, and then you thought to yourself,  should I go in or not? I mean, it's better than staying out here in this forest. So you went into the big mansion, and everything was so huge. I felt like you were in a different dimension.

You looked around for a little bit, and you found a room you found a the room, and you found a chair and you sat in it. There was an outlet and you charged your phone you sat there for at least 5 to 20 minutes. finally,

your phone was at 100℅ percent, you decided to stay there in the room. Because there was a bed right next to the chair. Bed and it felt like soft and moist. You also found a blanket and then you covered yourself up and you got comfortable, and then you fell asleep.

Taehyung's pov
I heard a door open as expecting someone not to enter this house, but I guess they did, I wonder who entered my house, I went upstairs and checked into all of my rooms. Then I found someone in a room of mine and they were just sleeping. Peacefully  like a butterfly, I couldn't explain this feeling. It felt like I was being inlove again, but this girl is familiar to me. Wait a second is this

Y/n?! 
I woke up to the sound of my name being heard, I turned around and I looked it was Taehyung, he was hovering above me, I was so scared.