Teacher - Taehyung

Oh my gosh, I can't believe this my teacher is taehyung my childhood best friend your face looks shocked you saw that your friend your childhood best friend. was a teacher you ran up to hug him but he declined your hug.

Taehyung: should we start with a first history lesson
You found your seat next to Jungkook and Nod your head yes.
Dear God this is going to be a long day
*After  taehyung was done talking*

Taehyung:  okay class that is going to be all for today make sure to read chapters 27 through 8 and complete all homework if your homework is not turned in by November 22nd and you will be will have detention long hours with me understood class.

you've got up and gone to your second class which is English oh my God can the day get worse than this I hate English. I guess I'm stuck with it I mean at least my best friends. probably going to be in there I hope he is you entered the class and everybody's eyes are on you. it felt like you were being traumatized by people. but you wanted to run out of the classroom but the teacher stops to you in midair oh my God.

Me. Jefferson: you must be the new kid  don't be shy come on introduce yourself I'm not going to hurt you.

yes I am new here by name is Y/N I love watching movies and anything make  sure to take care of me this year and I hope you get along this year you bound in front of the whole class everyone says clapping at you.
God feels weird I do not like being clapped at

you sat down. and Mr. Jeffrey's started his lecture, to be honest, you like being in his class because he was so sweet but the thing is though it made you feel like you were special to him. the thing that made you blush the most was the way that he looked at u.

Jeffery: OK class that is all for today make sure to read pages 8 through, 12 and if you need help make sure to reach me, through my office have a good Monday.

Jeffery: Y/n do you mind staying after class to talk to me.

You look nervously at him, and said yes I think I can stay after class. I got nothing important to do.

You pov
Honestly, I'm embarrassed. I wonder what he called me into his office. for I don't know what I did but I'm hoping that it's nothing bad the first day of school. have gone weird for me first. I find out that my childhood best friend, is my teacher. and now this dude is probably going to come on to me. and probably date me. for the rest of the semester I hope that never happens to me.
End of pov
Mr. Jeffery pov
Honestly, this year is going to be great for me because can I have to say I like my students but there's one student I had my eye on earlier in class today she's very beautiful she's got long hair very Majestic brown eyes and I cannot stop and stare into her beautiful eyes I just hope that I don't come on to her that easily I know that I have a wife but she causes me problems at home don't want to be with her I want to be with her instead
End of pov