High school

It's was your first day of high school you were pretty nervous you didn't know what to expect of Highschool. but you just had to go with it so you woke up out of your bed got ready.
You're finishing until you got a text from your best friend Jungkook.

Jungkook: hey y/n 😊

Y/n: hey what's up Jungkook 😃

Jungkook: Are you ready for your first day of high school because you're probably not excited😇

Y/n: I don't feel nervous I'm just hoping that I don't get bullied you know😡

Jungkook: Hey hey hey hey you're not going to get bullied because if you do I'm going to protect you 💜😊

Y/n: Aw😊 thanks jungkook

You got done texting Jungkook then you hop into your Lamborghini before you went to school you stopped to get some Starbucks and a chocolate croissant. You got out of this Starbucks line and went straight to school. you looked at your phone and you were never late for the first day.
You got out of your car and went to your locker so you can put your stuff in your locker Jungkook came up to you.

Jungkook: Hey y/n are you ready to go to your first class together I heard that we have science for first class are you nervous.

Y/n: Of course maybe a little bit but I love science I hope that we learn some new things so yeah I'm pretty excited how about you Jungkook.

Jungkook: I'm a little nervous but if that means we get to be in the same class together then I'm not nervous we should probably get to class before the Bell Rings we don't want to be late on the first day.

Y/n: Yep let's go

You and Jungkook enter the classroom before the bell rang but your teacher stopped you so you could introduce yourselves

Hi my name is Jungkook and I'm new here and I'm a loyal best friend to Y/N and be nice to me this year I can't wait to get along with you guys he bowed.

Hi my name is my Y/n and I like listening to music and I like hanging out with my best friend and eating Korean food

Taehyung: Thank you for that excellent presentation and by the way I feel like I know you
To be continued

I think taehyung is your teacher your childhood best friend you're probably wondering how he got a job as a teacher.
anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this and make sure to vote
written under 434 words