Hina × reader: To A Boppin' Beginning

Comenzar desde el principio

Hina: Sure sure!

I went to the kitchen and started cooking, I'm a good cook myself as I live alone after all. I grabbed my ingredients and...

...

~An hour later~

...

Y/n: Dinner's ready!

I called Hina-san as I offered her her seat.

Hina: Wow! It looks boppin', Y/n!

Y/n: It sure does look boppin'. Let's eat?

Hina: Let's!

~Few minutes later~

We finished eating and after that, we went to the couch, watching television, seeing what's up or just watching anime. It was very quiet but Hina-san said something... Something I'd never expect.

Hina: Y/n, wanna smash?!

I was mortified, am I hearing right or not? Am I gonna lose my virginity tonight?

Y/n: H- Hina-san, are you sure about this?

I said nervously as I waited for her response.

Hina: Yeah, why? Are you good at it?

It scared me even more. Should I tell her I have no experience or not?

Y/n: I actually have no experience...

I said very nervously.

Hina: What do you mean? You can't have Super Smash Bros at your console and say you don't play it!

...

...

...

It took me a moment to stabilize myself... So that's what she actually meant.

Y/n: I was just kidding! Let the games begin!

I turned the console on and started the game it was time to show her what gamer truly is!

~Timeskip brought to you by Y/n and Hina playing various games to waste time~

...

...

...

Me and Hina-san have played more games than just smah bros. Eventually, I won at every game but she's hella good.

Y/n: Hina-san, do you know how to play the games we just played?

Hina: It's actually my first time playing those games.

I was shocked on hearing that but then I remembered it was Hina-san we're talking about, of course she's great.

I looked at the clock and it said 11:55 PM. 5 minutes left before midnight.

Y/n: Hina-san, let's go to the balcony so we can see the fireworks.

Hina: Sure!

We went outside to the balcony and looked at the night sky, the moon and stars were bright.

11:56

One by one...

11:57

Every minute

11:58

Passes

11:59

Hina: Y/n, you got a nice apartment, we could see everybody here.

Y/n: agreed!

The car horns were now sounding, the trumpets are now tooting, every way you can make noise is used by everybody... Until the countdown began.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

Hina-san had no reason to go here...

5...

But she went here...

4...

Just for me.

3...

She's very nice, very cheerful, very energetic.

2...

These feelings for me are going haywire, I can't take it anymore...

1...

Y/n: Hina-san, I love y-

0...

(3rd person pov)

As the clock struck midnight, Hina grabbed Y/n and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was, in fact, passionate. Y/n gave in and returned the kiss as fireworks rocketed in the night sky. The scene happening right before them is like a romantic scene in a movie, and both of the couldn't deny that. After a few seconds, they broke the kiss. That kiss might've lasted for just seconds but for them, it was a lifetime. They stared at each other's eyes as fireworks continued on giving the night some light.

Hina: I love you, Y/n!

Y/n was speechless. He never knew that Hina liked her back.

Y/n: I love you too, Hina-san!

Hina: It's very boppin' that you feel the same way.

Y/n: It was a surprise for me too... Who knew you liked me back, right?

Hina: Everyone knows!

Y/n: Am I just that dense?

Hina: Maybe but, let's watch the fireworks! They're so beautiful!

Y/n and Hina then watched the fireworks happily as ever. New year comes new relationships.

~END~