Part 58

Continue :

After 8 months

Karan entered the room & as always his wife was sleeping.. he went closer to her to kiss her forehead & that's when he saw dried tear marks on her face.. he caressed her cheeks & then her stomach worriedly..

Preeta woke up when she felt a movement on her stomach that caused a movement inside her too.. she opened her eyes & saw karan..

Karan was caressing her stomach and the baby inside her was replying to his touch.. ❤️

She smiled a little but then she remembered evening's incident & made a stern face.. she angrily jerked his hand & sat properly folding her arms around her chest..

Karan ( sweetly ) : how's my baby & my baby's mumma or my beautiful wife or my pyaari babydoll or meri cute si bajarbatti or meri ziddi biwi or my baby eleph-

Thats it!! when she looked at him not look.. glared him with most cute expression and with her beautiful big eyes.. almost ready to kill him..

Preeta ( angrily ) : I M NOT BABY ELEPHANT..!!! MR. THE KARAN LUTHRA..

He realised today she was really very angry.. she even called him by his full name.. but he don't know should he apologize or laugh seeing her expression..

Karan : pree..

He tried to talk to her but again she interrupted him & points finger at him..

Preeta : don't you dare ( pressing the word ) MR. THE KARAN LUTHRA trying to sweet talk to me.. is baar m tumhare jhaal m bilkul nhii aaugii.. ( turns face ) huh..!! Bedil Luthra..

He chuckled lowly seeing her cute antics & sat beside her surrounding her hands around her shoulder then placed a kiss on the side of her head..

Karan ( sighed dramatically ) : lagta hai is baar temperature kuch zyada hi high haii.. to ab kya kare yeh bedil Luthra.. jisse iski pretty wife isko maaf karde..

He started thinking by putting his forefinger under her chin like a child.. she looked at him with the corner of her eye..

Karan : hm.. kaisa rhega agar yeh bajarbattu apni bajarbatti ke liye khud khaana banaye phir ham ice cream khaane chale.. ya meri sweet wife ko m sweet bakery par leke jauu.. unki fav pastries.. black forest , dark chocolate truffle.. yumm.. umm.. muh m paani aa gyaa mere to..

She looked at him & licked her lips then gulped down hearing all these.. he smirked & took his hand back..

Karan : Lekin meri wife to mujhe maaf hi ni kar rhii.. to kyaa fayeda m cook ko bol deta hu vahi khaana Banaye or icecream pastries sab cancel..

He made a sad pout & about to stood up but she immediately hold his hand.. he looked at her raising eye brows.. she made a best puppy face & vigorously nodded her head in no..

Preeta ( whining ) : Aahaa.. karannn.. tum na mujhe pastry blackmail kar rhe ho.. not fair haa..

He bite his inner cheeks to control himself from smiling & said..

Karan : too.. nhi chahiye vo ( whispers coming closer to her face ) yum yum pastries..

Preeta ( almost shouts ) : chahiye naaaaa..

Karan : sayy.. i forgive you my handsome dashing Caring loving hubby & i want to kisss you sooo badlyyy..

She slapped his arm angrily.. then huffed annoyingly.. he controlled himself from laughing & said to her...

Karan : jaldii jaldii kiss karo.. varna pastry shop close-

At very next moment.. she jumped into his arms careful about her baby bump & started showering him kisses all over his face..