Chapter 1

"HARRY!" Louis screamed excitedly, entering his best friends room. Harry looked up smiling at the older boy's excitement. He raised his eyebrow in question, waiting for Louis to explain the cause of his happiness. Louis collapsed on Harry's bed, shuffling back until his back was resting against the large headboard. The green eyed boy walked over from his window, where he previously was standing to sit next to Louis, shifting until he was in the middle and Louis was pushed off onto one side. He then grabbed the shorter one by the waist, pulling him so Louis was now sat between Harry's legs, his back against Harry's chest. Once they were settled comfortably on the bed, he hummed, signaling Louis to continue, however, what he said soon made the younger boy freeze. 

"So you know how I told you I was going out? Me and Stan were planning to go to the mall or something but for some reason it was closed today. So we saw this new bowling alley that had opened next to the mall. We ended up going there and I saw a girl there. Her name is Eleanor. Haz, she's so pretty! Reminds me of you a lot. We started talking and when I asked her if she would like ice-cream, got very flustered and started rambling like you do. She even managed to spill the ice-cream over her shirt. She also makes really bad jokes and laughs at them before she can even finish. We ended up talking for over an hour and she gave me her number before leaving! We both were texting the whole ride home and I think I might even ask her out for a coffee or something soon. I know I haven't seen anyone in a while and all, but for some reason, things with Eleanor seems different. Like, when we met and were talking, I didn't feel the need to pretend to be cool or something. I could be myself. She makes talking so easy, I didn't once think that something I said would make me embarrassed in front of her. It's different with her. She made me laugh just by being herself. I'm scared Harry. I mean, I met this girl just a couple hours back but I feel like I've known her for years. I'm scared I'm going too fast and that she will be creeped out by how into the idea of us I am.But, I still want to try. With her. I think I really like Eleanor." Louis sighed dreamily, failing to notice Harry's clenched fist and hurt face. 

When he didn't hear any answer from his best friend, Louis turned to look back at him, craning his neck to get a good look at him. "You alright Haz?" Louis asked his best friend, concern etching his face. Harry soon snapped out of the trance he was in, loosening his knuckles and changing his features, removing the frown from his face. He then looked down at Louis, ignoring the hurt coursing through his body.

With a nod, he smiled.