Apologies

Marks POV

I woke up and felt awful. I know i sh have snapped at Ellie but i couldn't help it, Staale is one of my best friends so i know when he likes someone. I can tell he likes Ellie and i just got a bit jealous i guess. i feel awful, what if i've blown it, she probably hates me now.

        I would understand if she was ashamed of me though, compare me to Staale and he tops me in more ways than one. i hate the way that they knew each other before i met her, they had more to talk about than me and her.

                i had to go and apologize to Ellie, i got dressed in my snowboarding stuff as me and Ellie both had an event today i had Big Air and Ellie had Half pipe. So i thought i'd kill some time and get ready now. I knocked on Ellie's door and waited for her to answer. Sure enough when she answered the door she was also in her snowboarding stuff.

" Can i talk to you please Ellie" i said feeling the tears threatening to fall "We have nothing to talk about Mark" she tried to close the door but i put my oot in the way and invited myself in to her room, we had tosort this out.

"I'm so sorry Ellie, i didnt mean anything of what i said I was tired and jealous of you and Staale and-"

" You were jealous f me and Staale, Mark he is only my friend and he is yours as well, i'm sure f he knew we were dating then he would have backed off" she explained I was still looking at the floor " I'm So sorry Ellie"   i mumbled as i turned to go. She caught my arm and pulled me back. " Mark everytime i let someone into my life they backstab me and i put up my walls, i never let anyone in, so why do i wanna let you?" she said smiling and putting two fingers under my chin and making me look into her icy blue eyes " I have that kind of face" i replied smiling like an idiot. We hugged, our snowboarding jackets making that extremely hard.

"Mark i cant hug you in that jacket" she said giggling. "We have 30 mins until we have to leave so lets watch some TV" she said "OK" i replied heading towards the sofa, ditching my jacket in the process.

She joined me and curled up into my side her head on my shoulder. i looked at her for what felt like an eternity before she noticed i wasnt watching the TV and turned to meet my gaze. She smiled before cupping my face with her cheeks and crashing our lips tgoether, i pulled her on to my lap and she was straddeing me , i slid my hands up the back of her top, stroking the skin there,she tugged at the hair on the back of my neck making me moan into the kiss.

ELLIES POV

i slowly slid my hands up his shirt tracing his abs and feeling his muscles tense as i ran my hands over his torso and chest, scraping slightly with my nails "Ellie.." he moaned again and  i smirked, happy that i had this effect on him. He gripped me tighter and i gasped no expecting it. He took this opportunity to stick his tounge into my mouth, our tongues fought for dominance. We were interrupted by a sharp knock at the door. I bolted off Mark and went to answer the door. My manager was at the door. " Hi Ellie, can i come in? she asked, probably wondering why i was breathing so heavily.
"NO!" i said a bit too fast " i mean you cant because i am in the middle of errrm STRETCHING... yeah stretching loosening out my back before i compete yanno? aha" i said letting out a nervous laugh as i pretended to do some kind of back stretch. "Well OK, i just wanted to say that the bus is here so if you can grab your jacket and tell Mark then i'll meet you downstairs in 2 mins" " OK thanks " i replied slamming the door closed.

"Come on Mark, lets do out thaaang!" i said  with a really weird accent. he gave me a quizzical look, grabbed his jacket and we left the hotel and went to get onto the bus.

X-Games here we come.