Part 6

Today is the day where the results of the audition are announced. Mingi got to his laptop and waited for an email, waiting to get one from the company last month he auditioned for. He is praying to get accepted by the company. There's a 'ding' sound, the sound of a new email is in the inbox. Mingi opened the email slowly. There it is "We would love you to work under our company, you are accepted Song Mingi". Mingi rolled around the floor, smiling happily, and started doing his little happy dance. The email also said, "You can move into the apartment we already booked for you at anytime. You can start working at our company on Monday 8 AM". Today is currently Friday. He then gets a text message from Yunho asking if he got accepted or not and Mingi tells him what's going on and also took a screenshot of the email and send it to Yunho so Yunho knows that Mingi is not lying.

Yunho told Mingi to meet up at a Korean barbeque place to celebrate the celebration of Mingi getting accepted at the company. Mingi then changed his clothes and went out to head to the place.

"Mingi! Over here!" Yunho shouted from outside of the restaurant.

"Hey, Yunho!" Mingi said happily showing his eye smile.

"You're that excited huh? Congrats Mingi!" Yunho said while hugging the boy.

They got inside the restaurant and order a bunch of food. They even decided to order Soju.

"Cheers to you that got accepted, my friend!" Yunho raised his shot glass.

"Cheers!" Mingi said while doing a toast with Yunho.

They drink around 4 bottles of soju together. Yunho was not too drunk. In fact, he was a bit tipsy. Mingi however on the other hand is knocked out. Yunho orders a bottle of water so he can sober up a bit. He drinks the water and then carries Mingi to his car.

"Freak, I don't even know where he lives and he's knocked out too..." Yunho says with a little frustration.

He then decided to take Mingi to his apartment. As they arrived at Yunho's apartment, he placed Mingi on his living room couch. He then sighs at the view in front of him.

"He's so cute even when he's sleeping," Yunho said while smiling warmly.

He grabs a medicine from his kitchen drawer and leaves a note that says,

"Mingi, you got knocked out when we celebrated your celebration party, don't worry you're in my apartment, and here's a medicine if your head's hurt -Yunho"

Before Yunho goes to sleep, he patted Mingi's head but the younger one suddenly grabs his hand. Mingi whimpered in his sleep.

"You must be having a bad dream" Yunho giggle at his view.

But then suddenly Mingi pulled Yunho's hand and their lips touched each other. Now Yunho's position is on top of him. His eyes grew wide at the sudden move and the touch of their lips. Yunho backed up from Mingi and stand up looking at the younger one who is sleeping.

"What the freak just happened...did our lips t-touched?" He said not believing in what he is saying and touches his lips.

He couldn't hide his smile, decided to brush it off, and go shower. When he is done showering, he does his skincare routine then climbs to his warm and soft bed. He then starts to think about that kiss. He cannot get over it, but he knows he still has a little work tomorrow so he has to go to sleep so he tried to fall asleep and then he did fall asleep.