"Yea, this is your chance to win"

"But-"

"what, you're too scared you'll hurt me? Do you think I'm that weak?"

"No, no it's just that-"

You threw a punch at his face, but he dodged it. He finally got into a stance.

"that's more like it"

You threw another punch but Lewis ducked down, and then he threw a punch near your stomach. You grabbed his fist since you expected that. You twisted his arm and made tripped him over. He used his leg to kick you in your thigh. You fell down and stayed there. He widened his eyes and came to you in panic.

"Commander, are you ok-"

You grabbed him by his shoulders and used your arm to flip him over and he landed on his face. You stood in front of him.

"never get distracted Lewis"

He slowly got up and his nose was bleeding. He wiped it and smiled.

"that was good"

"clean up, and then go eat lunch with your comrades"

You patted his shoulder and dismissed all the recruits for lunch. You sat on one of the benches outside and touched your leg. You needed to change your bandages. you got up and walked to your office. You remembered you left the bandages in Levi's room, so you went to his room. You went inside and saw he was sitting on the edge of his bed. You walked over and saw he was in pain.

"Levi- why'd you get up, do you need to use the washroom or something?"

"No, I don't want to rest, I'm fine"

"you're clearly not, your body is literally crying for you to rest"

"I need to do something"

"when you're better"

"I am a captain I have work"

"actually, Erwin gave your duties to me today"

"tch, of course he did"

"whaat you don't think I'm capable?"

"you're more than capable"

He looked at you half open bandage.

"by my duties, I'm pretty sure Erwin didn't mean combat"

You looked at you leg too.

"oh, uhm I just practiced with Lewis, that's all"

"you two are close huh"

"I wouldn't say close, I just don't really talk to the other recruits"

You looked at Levi and he was staring at your face while you spoke. You widened your eyes.

"why are you asking Levi?'

"hm? No reason"

Oh lord, was Levi Ackerman jealous? You wanted to laugh so bad but didn't.

"y/n, I'll patch up your leg for you"

"no Levi I can-"

"give me the bandages brat"

You gave up and handed Levi the bandages. You sat on a chair in front of him, and he took your leg and put it on his lap. He carefully removed the bandage and threw it to the side. He put some disinfectant over the cut and then tightly wrapped the bandage around your calf. He stopped and then stared at it, then he brought his head down and kissed the bandaged part. You smiled and brought his face up.

"thank you Levi, please rest now, I'm bringing you some tea"

"whatever, also no training, even if it's with your little friend"

Levi added a little sassy tone to the word "friend" so you stared at him and smirked.

"Levi, are you jeal-"

"y/n, don't even"

"Hmm I don't know Levi you're not good at hiding your jealousy"

He looked at you with a dangerous look. You triggered him but you couldn't help but laugh.

"y/n, I swear to god if you say one more word"

Then you started laughing, you couldn't hold it in. You covered your mouth and laughed trying to calm down but Levi's facial expression made it difficult to do so. Suddenly, Levi pushed you with his hand so you lay on the bed and he put his other hand on your mouth. He wasn't too aggressive, but not too soft either. He hovered over you and you stared into his eyes, which slowly became more teasing instead of annoyed. He moved his hand.

"you piss me off sometimes"

"I know"

You grabbed his face and kissed him. It was slow, but it also felt like it had been ages. You pulled away and Levi got off you and helped you sit up. You blushed at the sudden action you both did but then got up.

"I'll get you tea and some painkillers, then you get some sleep, okay?"

"fine"

Hey, A little note

sorry this chapter took so long, I feel so bad not publishing but school is annoying asf, and I know how it feels to see the "to be continued" sign. Anyways I need to brainstorm ideas as well, and I'll probably finish this story off in a bit because I have better ideas for a new one, thanks for the reads and comments they're my motivation:)