The Vulnerable me meets My Polar Opposite

Start from the beginning

'Hardly, this wasn't the perfect family everybody always want to.' I thought with my face just gazing into nothingness in a argue-ative expression.

'What's wrong sweetie, got a problem with something? Is there anything I could help?' she said with a worrying tone. Mothers they just worry sick about you and I don't really want to burden her with my teenage 'mis-fit' life over here mounds of paper work that she could do in about 2 hours. Trust me folks, some mothers can be your superman instead of having a man in the suit. If your confused well, I think you could get the picture.

'Well, nothing wrong , Mom. Just got stuck on some stuff for a controlled assessment that would be due in next week.' But really there wasn't any trouble with all that it was just how I see myself going to school tomorrow.

'Okay. Just tell me when you need me ,okay? I will be in my office, when you ever need me just yell.'

My mom went down the hall and then went to her little cozy office and worked. You could her her work just from the tapping noises on the calculators or the marathon she has on the keyboard filling all the numbers.

I live in a normal house. The details aren't really that needed. The place is just hand brushed with a grey and white feel that seemed to sparkle silver in the morning. The roof was just a plain old tiled roof . We have three floors. One for the ground floor which seemed like a studio flat, enough space for the living room, kitchen and the dinner table.

The second floor was well, my dad's place. Technically it was going to be my floor but well there were sudden changes. He had a studio flat being created there, from the far corner side was his bed and all his needed stuff for his room. Which was filled with graphs,charts and those blueprint tubes he needs which was a lot. While on the other side he had a white board and some other office materials to do some improv company meetings.

He kinda get anxious, if you wanna know how anxious he is before the day of a meeting he would be like biting his nails to ruffling his hair 20 times and it seems to any other staff personnel there that he had a coffee rush or sugar rush. That's his total anxiety level on the limit.

Me and Mom wanted him to stop, well we kinda asked him to. But ideally, he just laughed on the thought saying 'I do this guys because I am having the fun of my life which beat having a hangover but to a new extent.'

The bith of us were just in shock and wanted to bring him to a therapist but he made a clear note that he was 'sane' and not the opposite of that. The third floor was me and my moms room she had a mini studio next to her room which was like going in and out of prison which was kinda like my statement.

I was just at the end of the hall with a quite a good view of the neighbourhood but the good thing about tonight well the full moon was out and I could bask into the luminescent light if I wanted to. I really didn't need to turn on the lights in my room besides the lamp light. Because it felt like the moon was accompanying me like a frined does which I don't have at the moment.

I ruffle my dark waxy hair and well, I forgot to bath for like 2-4 days of depression. This makes me sound like a girl who was just eating Ben and Jerry's and watching to sappy romance flicks every day just to forget about someone who just moved on from me.

Sappy chick feels? Check
Feeling like it was the end of the world? Check

All thats left to see is whether or not I might be having the guts to go tomorrow. 'Stop bickering you know that wouldn't really end everything if you just keep avoiding what was right in front of you.' I then carried on in my routine of just wanting to type my feelings out for the whole world to know that I am just some pressure filled, hormone bursting and scatterbrained geeky kid who just got 'slushed' by his not soo trusted friend. To all the fake-ers out there I would be stumped if someone would and could realize the true and honest you. It would suck!

And there I was off into my spree of imagination land which gave me y power-up to write or should I say 'type' it all out of my system and wattpad was there to never render me caution.

I opened a new book file and type the story 'The Boy who hardly existed'

I then typed out all the feelings off me being the social reject of my school and soo and and so forth was my outer shell of geek-dom from a try-hard-A-student type of geek to a person who was give-me-some-existence-over-here-folks kind of person. People change but I just didn't all I ever did was just shove myself with a book under my nose and let the world swirl and pass around my like a river. Just moving not waiting just going with the flow. I realize through stopping in mid type that I was the one who made this choice but now I hardly proved myself wrong from the silly mistake I did.

There I was off from mid send when I pop-up bx which was telling me ' You have got 1 message' on the screen with its envelope to be opened on the side. I press click and saw something that might well change me for the rest of my life.

It said in the letter,

Hi Mr.Loner,
I am going to become your Batman to your Robin which seems silly but you get what I mean. I just wanna say 'Hey, let me accompany you from boredom to the neutral and easy life' that you wanted soo badly. That you even wished on a star on this clear starry night. But yeah, hope I see you tomorrow at the cafeteria near the potted plant were you sat the last time. Don't be late or I will hunt you down myself even if I have to 'rag and gag' you. Soo see ya~

--Optimist

I was in a state of shock with the warmth fading from my face like a drain. Also this seemed like a letter which was sent from --A from Pretty Little Liar which was in total freaky and I don't even remember being in a group or letting a person have a grudge on me which was not in my forte.

I just closed my laptop and get this thing over with in the morning. I hardly had dinner. I just went down got my bit of food, took a shower after that and off to bed. I was now in the middle part of my single bed and just stared into the improvised version of the starry sky outside with some glowing double sided fake stars in my room which I bought in a garage sale when I was ten.

Thoughts continued rushing from my brain which seemed highly normal for a person who going to sleep at night 'Who is this Optimist person? Who gotten my email add. and who the heck could just barged in on my when I was still in Depression Town and wreck it like wreck it Ralph? ...' it went on and on and on until sleep ebbed into my numb feet which stretched into my arms until my head gave in, into the irresistible lull of sleep which I didn't have in a few days.

All that was left of me was... my bravery. To face or not to face Mr./Ms. Optimist

---------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry it has been a whilrpool of cazy homeworks that I have no clue what to do. I think I might be screwed XD. Just saying. Well hope you guys enjoyed my chapter and yeah.

The title really isn't what it seems, it seems like a foreboding kind of sense to meeting Optimist and yeah the reference just have to come from Pretty Little Liars which I am kinda hooked up on even though I am a guy. Well, life doesn't give us all the pleasures in the world for nothing of course, all it has to be done it just 'Search,Find and Explore.'

Also the snow thing, that was kinda real people. If you live where I do which I am not going to tell

-- confident info--- Do not breach

It was sooo nice when it fell on how it crunches like leaves, on how it cascades everywhere like a carnival in town full of excitement,joy and don't forget FUN. So yeah, I wore trainers or rubber shoes if you might call it. I skated in them on the snow which was a very huge and stupid idea. It was like a dog barking at the incoming waves of the coastline.

Soo yeah. Hope you guys love and enjoy this chap and I will see you again next time. Also don't forget to VOSING. There is no update deadline for me because school and well my life kinda does not fit all in the middle in a sense. Soo just wait patiently, because some of us have pesky teachers who hand in a lot of stuff to work in which can gain a foundation,support and common knowledge to go to university or college.

Soo yeah thats it for me folks. Bye. // VANISHES INYO SMOKE//

SeanOcampo9

© 2015 7th of Febuary