It's You, It's All For You (Angst)

Start from the beginning

Kiyotaka smiled slightly. "Simple really. He wrote a small note that fell out of his pocket when I... y'know. It seemed like words of encouragement to himself. As if he was going to read that before Mondo arrived to reassure himself. On it, it mentioned how he wanted Mondo to train with him to become stronger, and after a while from confiding in Mondo with his actual gender, he would then tell the rest of us... I couldn't let his secret get out if he wasn't ready, even if he was dead. After the sauna battle, Mondo pulled out his e-handbook and we both saw how the heat destroyed it. I used that to my advantage and destroyed it," Kiyotaka explained.

Byakuya yet again had a sly smile on his face. "Okay, and when Mondo had first arrived and started to help, where were you?" He asked.

"Oh, I was in the boys locker room still in shock, Mondo offered to move Fujisakis body and I told him that he should just go back to his dorm and I'd be with him a bit later, after I had recollected myself, I left and destroyed the e-handbook before going to Mondo where we spent the night together due to me being so shocked at my actions," Kiyotaka said sighing.

"That actually... works out," Byakuya said in thought. "You see I didn't see you at all yet I saw Mondo, I just assumed you were lying for his benefit, but I guess not," Byakuya said.

"That's because he is fuckin' lying! I fuckin' killed him! I'm the blackened! Why won't no one fuckin' listen to me?!" Mondo exclaimed, sounding worried again.

"Mondo. Enough is enough. Takas argument holds up, honestly it makes much more sense then you doing it, no offence but yours seems like a lame cover attempt, Takas seems like the real thing," Kyoko said.

Everyone agreed.

"Sooo! Has everyone come to an agreement of who they think he blackened is?!" Monokuma asked.

Everyone nodded and agreed.

Except Mondo who was still protesting and saying it was him.

Everyone had cast their votes.

Everyone had voted for Kiyotaka, who also voted himself. Mondo was the only exception as he voted for himself.

"Okay let's see. By majority vote, the blackened you've chosen is~" Monokuma started. "Wrong!" He exclaimed. "There was only one right vote, which was Mondo who voted for himself!" Monokuma continued.

"Taka? Why would you lie about that?" Makoto asked in shock.

"He's my first friend. First crush. First person I've had any real strong relationship with outside of family. Hell! Our relationship may even be stronger than what I have with family members! I couldn't just let him die!" Kiyotaka exclaimed.

"So you'd kill all of us instead?" Byakuya said angrily.

Kiyotaka nodded. "There was one thing kinda right about what I said. Love makes you do crazy things I guess," Kiyotaka said with a guilty smile.

"So, Taka, yer weren't lyin' about that?" Mondo asked.

Kiyotaka shook his head. "No. I know that I'm actually deeply in love with you, which may sound weird but, I have a really good reason for that," Kiyotaka said smiling.

Suddenly Monokuma shouted the famous words of 'Its punishment time!~'

Slowly, one by one, the class was killed off. Until it was just Kiyotaka and Mondo left.

"I guess this is it," Kiyotaka said.

"Taka I... I can't have ya leave me!" Mondo exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Mondo I really am, just, before I go, please remember that I love you," Kiyotaka said smiling slightly.

"Taka c'mon! Ya can't leave me and they can't be yer final words! This is too fuckin' early to be sayin' goodbyes!" Mondo shouted.

Kiyotaka sighed. He stood on tiptoes slightly and kissed Mondo. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt much longer in that situation.

"Mondo. Before I get executed, please take this," Kiyotaka said starting to unbutton his shirt.

"Taka what?!" Mondo exclaimed blushing.

Kiyotaka took of his top shirt as he had another one underneath and then placed it in Mondos hands.

"So you can remember me okay?" Kiyotaka said smiling and tears falling down his face.

Mondo quickly kissed Kiyotaka again as he knew the didn't have much longer.

And not long after they broke the kiss, Kiyotaka was dragged off to his execution while Mondo had to watch and couldn't do anything about it so was just on the standing at the side with one hand on the chain fence and the other gripping onto Kiyotaka's shirt while silently crying, just tears making their way down his face unnoticed.

When he heard the gunshot and saw blood starting to stain Kiyotakas once white shirt he couldn't help but scream and drop to his knees crying while hugging Kiyotakas shirt.

He felt so selfish. He had graduated but it cost the life of his friends and his love.

So he lived but, he didn't feel like he deserved it at all.

Okay but like... if anyone is interested I have an idea what I could do for a part 2 if anyone is interested 

And it would make up for the pain... hopefully-

So yeah!

I have a part 2 idea ish if anyone wants to read that