"Check in level 4." I heard Hanyabal say.

(Did I butcher his name?)

"We're here Vice-Warden." I said.

"Level 5 and 6 have failed to report in. Do you have any idea what is going on?"

"I have some of the guards from that level here sir. Would you like to talk to them?" I asked.

"Yes."

I gestured for Johnny and Yosaku to come over.

"Sir for some reason the communication den den mushis have stopped working. We believe a horned den den mushi is blocking the signal. We have yet to locate it." Johnny and Yosaku said in unison.

Hanyabal exhaled in relief. "Thank God. Fix that then check in immediately afterwards." He said as he hung up.

"Wow he is stupid." Gin said.

"No shit." Ohm deadpanned.

After  that we made our way through the fire hell until we found Daz Bones A.K.A Mr. 1.

(Start at 1:05)

As Mr. 1 exited the cell we closed it on the guys behind him.

"Mr. Bones." I said and I extended my hand to him.

He took it in response. "A pleasure Mr.?"

"Walker. Manus Walker." I said as we shook hands. "Let's move before they get wise."

"Let's find my partner first." Daz said.

"She's here?" Crocodile said.

"Everyone is on the same level as their partner." Daz said.

My eyes widened. "Oh shit the kid is trapped with beasts."

"Who?" Everyone said in unison.

"Ms. Golden week. The painting kid. She's on level two. And she's being hunted for sport by the wild beasts and sadists in Level 2." I said

(For those that don't remember

(For those that don't remember.)

The others eyes widened. Crocodile even dropped the cigar in his mouth.

"I'll move up and cause distractions and chaos. You deal with finding the other agents and free them. After that hide until you have a chance to steal a ship and head to Enies Lobby." I ordered.

Everyone nodded and I moved up the prison and I passed through level three.

The dwarf jailer attempted to trap me.