"Yes I come from the blue sea." I said. "Listen. Enel is gonna lose to the one known as Luffy."

"Impossible." He said.

I heard the golden bell ring and saw Enel fall from the sky.

"I wouldn't say that." I said and looked down on the man. "You have two choices. Join me and live. Or stay and die."

The man sighed. "I have been humbled this day. Perhaps I am not as all-knowing as I thought  before."

I nodded. "You want to join me? I could use someone like you working with me."

He nodded. "If you would be so kind. But what about Holly?"

I looked at his dog who had now regained consciousness and had trotted over to them. "What do you think? I know that if he went down with us he would die. But he can't stay here. He'll be killed. I can take him to a different sky island. A safe one. Or a pirate in the blue sea that came from a cloud island such as this."  I said looking at Ohm.

"Take him to the pirate. He'll be safe there." He said as he pet his dog one last time.

"Follow me." I said as I made a portal to mad monk Urouge's ship.

We appeared on the deck and the pirates surrounded us.

"Relax! I came with a gift for your boss!" I said pointing at Holly.

Then they saw the wings on Ohm's back. "Holy shit another Skypean?!?"

Urouge walked out. "What's all the noise?" He asked. And then he saw us.

"Hello." Ohm said. "Apologies for the intrusion but I was hoping you could look after my dog. He is very strong and is trained in martial arts. I am going to a dangerous place that he cannot follow."

"And where would that be?" Urouge asked suspicous.

"Impel down." I answered.

Everyone except me, Ohm, and Holy's eyes popped open extended.

"EHHHHH!?!"

Approximately one month later

I was waiting and was using telepathy to keep track of Spandam. And then he hit the golden snail.

Time to leave.

 I stood up and then used a illusion spell on the video-transponder snails to make it look like nothing was wrong. I broke Crocodile and Ohm's restraints and I opened the door to my cell and moved to Gin, Johnny, and Yosaku's cell. I opened that too and we walked to the security room.

Gin walked in and beat the shit out of the guards within it.

After everyone got their clothes and weapons back we made our way up the stairs and just walked into level 5. 

The wolfs there were turned into mincemeat before they got within 5 feet of me thanks too Johnny and Yosaku. We navigated our way through level 5 avoiding the cameras before finding the security room and eliminated the men within it before disabling the cameras in it as well.

 As we finally reached level four we were confronted by several unsuspecting sadists and they were mummified by crocodile.

"Thanks Commander."

"No problem General." He said with a grin.

The two of us have garnered a massive amount of respect for one another throughout our imprisonment.

We made our way through the complex eliminating anyone who even made their way to the security room and killed the men inside the room before they alerted the system. I grabbed the antidote to Magellan's poison for later. But then the snail rung. I picked it up and waited.