6| The Secret Room

DISCLAIMER: THIS FIC IS INSPIRED AND BASED OFF OF: @behindthegalaxy7 (not fully I will change a few things) ON TIKTOK I GOT MOST OF THE IDEAS FROM THEM SO BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT!

Kenma and Shoyo became pretty close since the day in the library.

They hung out a lot, trusting each other enough not to kill one another.

"I'm surprised you trusted him so easily Kenma" Kuroo had said to his best friend on day.

Kenma shrugged "He seems trustable..."

"Yeah. Just please don't die you're my only friend here, other than Bokuto. But still"

"I'll try my best..."

Kenma and Hinata decided to hangout one afternoon, looking around Hopes Peak to see if there were any hidden rooms or anything.

"Kenma, Kenma! Look! I found a secret room!" Shoyo exclaimed, pointing to a door the same color as the wall to hide the fact that it was there.

Kenma looked up from his DS and smiled "Good job Shoyo let's go check it out"

They both walked in.

The place looked like a aquarium, Hinata's eyes lit up as he looked around at all of them, pointing to them "Kenma! This fish looks so cool!" He said, jumping up and down.

"I think I've seen a few of these in Animal Crossing..." the pudding head muttered, glancing up from his DS at some of the fish every few seconds.

"Oi! You two! What are you doing here?"

They both turned around to see Kageyama and Tsukishima.

"Oh- we found this secret room and wanted to explore!" Shoyo said, smiling and waving to the two.

Kenma narrowed his eyes "What are you two doing here?" He asked suspiciously.

Kageyama gestured to the male beside him "The salty bean pole dragged me here, probably stole something in the process"

The tallest of the four rolled his eyes "I did not"

Kenma sighed, rubbing his eyes "I'm gonna go, I'm tired"

"Bye Kenma! Be safe!"

"Yeah see you Shoyo" Kenma lightly smiled as he walked out of the room.

The three stood there in awkward silence.

Tsukishima sighed "I guess we can look around"

They began to walk around, looking at all of the fish.

It was silent other than the gasping and fanboying of Shoyo.

"These fishes are so cool! Look at that one Kageyama!"

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK DUMBASS SHUT UP"

"Both of you shut up! I swear you're way too loud"

It fell back into silence, even Shoyo shut up.

Then the small tangerine spoke up again.

"How'd you know about this place?"

Tsukishima shrugged "Tadashi showed me it... I'm actually trying to find him right now..."

Silence yet again.

Their footsteps echoed in the aquarium.

Step, step, step, step.

Step, step.

Step, step, step.

Turn.

"T-Tadashi?"

Stop.

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED"

••••••••••
A/N
Lol sorry