First Date Jitters

Avery's POV

Tiredly rubbing my eyes, I looked at the clock, only to realize I woke up late. Jumping out of bed, I rushed to my bathroom and started to get ready. If you hadn't realized by now, today is my date with Sebastian, and I totally just slept through my alarm.

I heard the door open but ignored it as I tried to put on my makeup to the best of my ability.

"Woah, where's the fire, Ave?" Tori questioned jokingly.

Throwing a makeup sponge at her, I snapped, "Shush! I woke up late and now I only have an hour to get ready!"

I heard a loud squeal. "Alright, I'll leave you alone, but you have to tell me all the details when you get back," Tori demanded before rushing out of the room.

Rolling my eyes fondly, I quickly went back to finishing my makeup. I rushed back into my room and went to my closet to find the perfect outfit. Right when I finished changing,  my phone went off, notifying me that Sebastion arrived. Grabbing my sneakers, I rushed downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey," Sebastian greeted as he handed me a bouquet of red roses.

Taking it into my hand, I smelled it and smiled at him. "Thank you, Seb." I placed the roses in an empty vase that was sitting at the side.

Holding out an arm, he asks, "You ready?"

Linking my arm in his, I gave a bright smile and said, "Always."

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Placing a blindfold over my eyes, Sebastian drove us to our destination. Within half an hour, we arrived. Sebastian guided me as I started walking. "Are we at the beach?" I asked curiously.

"Just keep walking, Vee. We're almost there," Sebastian whispered into my ear, causing me to blush heavily.

Soon enough, I came to a stop. Sebastian gently removed the blindfold as I stared at the scene in shock and awe. On the sand, there was a beautiful blanket, and on it was pizza, fruits, and a fizzy drink. (Pretend it's non-alcoholic because they aren't of age yet, lol)

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"Do you like it?" Sebastian asked nervously, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

Turning around, I beamed brightly at him. "Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed happily. Before I could overthink my decision, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug. I kissed him on the cheek as I pulled back, and I watched as a slight blush rose on his cheeks. "Thank you."

Smiling at me, he pulled me down onto the blanket and we started eating.

For the rest of the date, Sebastian and I talked for a long time and we also went on a short walk down by the waters.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

SLAP.COM - Avery Vega Just Posted!

Best date ever! Thank you for the lovely day, Sebastian.

Mood - 🥰

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I've been losing interest in writing this book. It gets a little tiresome trying to find all the right quotes and making sure it's lined up with the show. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some motivation to update this book.