𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"YO! GET THE FUCK UP AND GET READY!" Mario yelled banging on the door, I huffed.

"Why is he yelling?" I asked rubbing my eye.

"We suppose to go ride dirt bikes and shit.." He said rubbing his face with his hand. I eyed him and started sucking on my bottom lip as he laid there staring at the ceiling.

"When did your father die?" I asked looking at him.

"What?" he asked looking at me.

"When did your father die?" I repeated.

"When I was in 10th grade. Why?" He asked.

"I just wanted to know.." I said with a sly shrug. "I'm going to go get ready.." I added before standing up and walking slowly into the bathroom that was connected to the room we were staying in.

"You look dumb eshit.." He said laughing. I turned around and mugged him as he laughed hysterically at me, I watched as he got up and started making his way over to me.

He picked me up and I quickly wrapped my legs around him because he plays too much. He will not be dropping me, at all. I held onto him as he walked inside the bathroom and sat me on the counter.

"So how long is this little birthday thing?" I asked. 

"It end tomorrow.." he said as he brushed his teeth, K eyed him and started rubbing his neck. I grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it before going back to rubbing his neck as I brushed my teeth.

"Why do people call you Monte?" I asked before spitting in the sink, he did the same and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Cause my middle name Montavius.."

"Oh.." I said nodding. "Do you like when people call you Monte and Doom and stuff?" I asked going back to brush my teeth. I hummed Happy Birthdau everytime but this time I decided to just sing it in my head since I had questions.

He shrugged. "Ion care.." He said looking at me through the mirror, I spit in the sink.

"Do you like when I call you Dooda?" I asked as I rubbed on his neck, I turned and looked up at him and started brushing my teeth again with my other hand.

He looked down at me and smiled in shock. "You really standing hea naked.." He said, I looked down and shrugged. "You comfortable as hell.."

"How did I even get out of my clothes.." I said. "What happened last night?" I asked looking at him.

I watched as he rinsed his mouth out. "We came up here and shit and I wanted to eat yo pussy so we onna bed kissing and boom I eat yo shit, you cum and then I'm like ready ta lay you down and shit. Don't get me wrong, my dick was hard but I wasn't tryna fuck.."

I stood there listening.

"So then you was like I wanna get it over with. Let's get it over with. I wanna fuck like saying crazy shit and I'm like naw yo you too drunk so then that's when you pulled my dick out and was tryna put it in but I moved and you started crying and whining and then you went ta sleep.." He explained.

"Ugh, what?" I said with a frown. "So why am I so sore?" I asked looking at him.

"You kept falling everywhere. You fell off the couch and you fell up the steps. That's why you got that bruise on your leg.." He acknowledged.

I looked down and noticed the bruise on my leg. I didn't even see it before. I rubbed it and noticed joe much it hurt causing me to quickly move my hand.

"I'm never getting drunk like that again.." I said shaking my head, he chuckled.

"Them niggas talking bout let's do it again tonight.." he said looking at his phone, I waved him off before walking away into the shower.