Chapter 10

Marina and Cate were sitting opposite each other. Marina had slept in the bed and Cate on the floor. Since their awakening they had not exchanged a word. The storm was now a few feet from the boat and Marina could hear the gusts of wind blowing against the windows. She was terrified and she wanted to take refuge in Cate's arms. But she stayed in her corner of the room, eating her midday meal in silence. It was becoming difficult to guess what time it was since the ship was covered in clouds and mist. The girls then ate when they wished. Suddenly, a huge noise echoed in the boat. Marina looked up at Cate with fear on her eyes.

"- It's metal banging against the mast of the boat. It's all right." Cate said.

Marina's heart will quicken as a second thud broke the silence. She then went to take refuge in Cate's arms. She hated herself for what she was doing but the fear was too strong. Cate stroked Marina's hair while whispering in her ear that everything would be fine. But the tears continued to roll down Marina's cheeks.

"- Listen to me princess, it's going to be fine... I promise you everything will be fine. You're so brave. You're so strong ... It's nothing, it's going to be fine."

Marina gradually calmed down but the storm intensified, moving the boat all over the place and causing a huge noise. Marina looked at Cate with wet eyes.

"- Cate I'm scared...
- I know my dear, but it's going to be fine, I'm here for you. I am here to protect you and I will stay with you. I would never give up on you."

Marina put her hand on Cate's cheek and whispered

"- Kiss me."

Cate looked at her without understanding but Marina took care of filling the space between their two lips. She knew she was acting against everything she believed in and doing the worst possible thing, but the evil had never been so good. The two women parted and Cate stood up. She grabbed Marina's hand and helped her to her feet before kissing her pushing her against the wall of the boat. Marina forgot everything, the storm, the noise, she thought only of Cate's lips which met hers. She only thought of the heat of Cate's body against hers. Marina pushed Cate onto the bed and continued to kiss her more and more savagely. The sweetness of their kisses gave way to desire. Cate bent her leg and her knee touched the most sensitive part of Marina's body. The princess moaned before catching her breat.

Marina tried to speak but the anxiety and embarrassment prevented her from doing so. Cate tipped Marina under her and took off her top. Marina moved her hands to the pirate's hips and stood in awe of the Russian's abs for a few minutes.

"- Marina do you want to...
- Yes. Yes please.
- Are you sure ?
- I'm sure. "

Cate smiled and removed the princess's dress. She gently ran her hands over the frame of Marina's bra before whispering "Wow" and removing her bra. The pirate stood there for a moment to realize what was happening. She put her cold hands on Marina's stomach and slowly moved up to her chest before kissing her neck. Cate took off her top and pants before returning to kissing Marina's neck. She let her tongue slide down her breasts and began to suck on her right nipple. Marina gripped the bedstead and bit her lip to stop her from screaming with pleasure. The Russian remained several minutes torturing the princess before kissing her belly and reaching her panties. She lifted her head and Marina nodded.