"Finally! We have all the time for ourselves." Anne commented as she sat between Awkwafina and Sarah.

"Yeah. After a long day of work." Sarah replied, grilling her hotdog, "Wait, where's Helena?"

Sandra sat beside Cate, handling her a cup of tea. "Oh, she's in her trailer already. Exhausted and decided to just sleep."

"Y'all, I once wondered what it felt like to be with the famous stars. Can't believe I am sitting with y'all in this bonfire." Awkwafina simply said, stretching her legs on the ground.

Everyone laughed and then started sharing their stories of how they ended up in films. As always, it was Sarah who were baking great giggles out of their mouths. While everyone was having their time -  giggling and sharing silly stories, Sandra's eyes were darted on the nightsky. The stars were shining, and it reflected on her very darling eyes. Sandra went back to reality when she felt Cate's hands crawling upon hers. Sandra looked down and saw Cate's right hand scooping and gently touching hers - the mere and light touches of Cate's hand against hers was comforting. She then looked at Cate and was welcomed by a smile.

"You okay?" Cate mouthed, staring at her eyes as if seeking for her utmost honesty.

And it was one of the things she loved about Cate; Cate noticed everything and even if it were only little things, she always did notice. With Cate, she never felt abandoned because Cate always asked and would always make her feel loved. She never needed to hide, because even if she would mumble a thousand lies, Cate could identify the false truths behind her smiles. She could not hide from her; Cate knew her realest version. Cate knew whenever she's hiding something behind her smiles. It's like her ocean-deep eyes were mirrors and no matter what facade she's wearing, those blue cerulean eyes knew what's behind the mask.

"I'm okay."

Cate caressed the back of her hand using her thumb, " Something's troubling you. Care to tell what?"

She smiled. "It's just some messy thoughts. Now, don't worry, okay?"

"Would you like to dance?"

Sandra eyes widened, "Dance? What do you --"

"Look around." Cate mumbled and she did.

Everyone was dancing under the nightsky. Sarah was dancing with Mindy, Awkwafina with Rihanna and Anne on the side was curled up, sleeping on her knees.

"Dance with me." Cate mumbled, pulling Sandra up.

"You know Cate, I don't... I can't." Sandra tried to sit again, but Cate was quick to hold her up.

"Just one dance."

And with her doubtful heart, she looked around once again - everyone was dancing to the mellow tune of Grover Washington's Just The Two Of Us. She didn't know what happened, from being the chaotic individuals, all of a sudden, they turned into romantic fellows, hands on waist while giggling like flushy teenagers hiding strawberry cigars behind pockets. Sandra looked at Cate and was welcomed by a smile. It was a trap. She knew that she could not say no to that smile.

"Fine."

And with her simple fine, Cate wrapped a hand on her waist, pulling her closer against her perfect frame. Cate's other hand fell on her cheek, touching it gently and it made her smile. Sandra wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck and with eyes locking, they danced in the tune of the music as their hearts started swaying in one.

We look for love, no time for tears
Wasted water's all that is
And it don't make no flowers grow
Good things might come to those who wait
Not for those who wait too late
We gotta go for all we know

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us
(Just the two of us)
Just the two of us
Building them castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I

With gentle smiles crawling on their faces and the soft whispering of  I love yous behind ears and the secret and the casual kissing on necks, they danced like it was the last night of the world. Under the shimmering sky, they danced as if it was just the two of them.

Just the two of us
We could make it if we try
Just the two of us
You and I

And that night, their eyes silently promised to never seek for anything in this world, other than each other's love.

***