Chapter 6: Attack on.. Titan?

Start from the beginning

" YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS THEN?!" I raised my voice, clenching my fist and popped a vein.

A/N: Imagine Kushina Uzumaki when Angry xD The hair part.

" Hai~ It's You.And.Me." He winked, Making me blush a bit.

" T-THAT'S NOT MY POINT KISE NO BAKA!" I stuttered, but as soon as I get back to my normal pace I shouted maintaining my fierce look.

A wicked idea formed in my mind.. What If I try to call him by his first name?~

His face turned into a serious look when he saw a wide grin on my face. He looked at me oddly and stared at me.

" How the hell did you get in here ? Ryo..ta-kun.." I said in a teasing tone and smiled naughtily.

I saw him froze, hanging his head in shock. He slightly walk an inch backwards, looking at me with confusion then squeal, his tone made me laugh by myself.

" Kairichii!~ It sounds weird-ssu! Waaa Kairichii!~ I makes me shiver down to my spine." His voice is cracking then covered his face.

I tried to supress my laughs by covering my mouth with my hand, witnessing his pouting face makes me laugh by myself like a lunatic.

" RYOTA-KUN, Would you please answer my question?" I asked using my sweetest, cutest yet naughty voice. I walk towards him and jolt his side using my finger.

He shivered then his brows twitch and started to cry like a child.

" Kairichii is so mean!~" He commented.

I bursted out in laughter.

" HAHAHAHA! Stop doing that Ryota-kun I can't... hahahaha breath hahhaha!"

I laughed so hard that I was holding my tummy, I wipe my tears on my eyes and calm myself down.

" Okay, okay I'm sorry hahahaha." I patted his back and wipe the tears on my cheeks.

" You're making fun of me." He pouted and look away.

" Do I look like I'm making fun of you? Hahahaha." I get the orange juice in the fridge, giving him a playful smile.

He gave me a mischievous look and grinned. I ignored him and continue drinking the juice when Kise wraps his arms around my shoulders behind and drink from the straw. He whispered
seductively.

"Okay... Girlfriend..~"

I almost spit out the juice, I dashed and turned back to hide my face, currently blushing hard. I can feel his warm breath tickling my ears. I kicked him in the back which makes him pout again.

" I just arrived in Japan the other day and now I'm rumored to be someone's girlfriend." I protested.

I turned my back, shaking my head and went back to the sala. I opened the TV and hug my knees, I lazily click the remote control to change the channel until I heard a catchy song.

Kise on the other hand, sat beside me giving me this puppy-eye look. I stared at him and look back on the TV screen. He cupped my cheeks, pulling it closer to his.

I gulp and move slightly back wards hitting the side of the sofa.

" W-W-W-WHAT NOW?" I stumble as I speak.

" Kairichii~" I said with a husky voice that gave me goosebumps. I popped a vein and give him a deadly glare, I saw him sweat drop and shake a little.