Seniorita

Claire

I watched as his chest rose and fell with his breathing. I stared at him and looked back at the road. I checked my duffle bag and realized we were out of water. He suddenly turned to face me and he was so close to my hand. I looked down at him, then he slowly opened his eyes, blinked and smiled.

"Seniorita." He whispered and fell back asleep.

I just kept my eyes on him till we got a gas station. We had to change routes so now our Panama journey was going to take longer. I stopped and filled the tank. I knocked on his window and woke him up.

"I am going to grab some supplies. I think you should go and freshen up." I suggested and he nodded, getting out of the car. I entered the convenient store to grab food, water and other things like duct tape. I knew I would need it. I grabbed some canned drinks and toiletries too. I paid with cash just to be safe and got out. Suicide man was still not done, so I took water and washed my face, hands and feet. I used my towel to wipe it off and I saw him come out of the bathroom, towards me.

**
"Here, take this, you must be hungry." I threw him a bag of chips and a can of cola. He took it and started eating. I looked on the road, concentrating when he suddenly shoved chips in my mouth.

"Never, ever, do that again," I said this through gritted teeth immediately I stopped the car. He simply shrugged and looked straight at me. He didn't flinch, even Clinton flinches sometimes. Clinton is my dad, he is a long story.

He just stared at me.

"Has anyone told you?" He asked simply when I put the gear into drive.

"That you are beautiful." I hit the brakes and I saw a smirk playing on his lips.

"Why would you ever be an assassin?" I pulled out my dagger and placed it on his neck, rage defying my whole being.

"So you saved my life, only to end it? So all this trouble was for nothing?" He ended simply and shrugged.

***
I calmed down and started to drive. His words playing in my head.

"We have to get that jewellery box your dad gave you. Else we won't survive. " I told him and he looked at me confused. Just when I was about to explain. I truck hit my side of the car, and we somersaulted into the woods. We hit a tree and the car stopped. I opened my eyes, my vision is still blurry. I crawled out of the car, coughing and trying to catch my breath. I realized that the side of my head was bleeding.

Suicide man. I thought and checked his side of the car. He was still unconscious, then I head some movement. I grabbed my duffle bag and took out my sniper and slept on the floor. It took me a while to see them. They were in black, three men, and they were searching for us. I aimed at the blonde one and shot right through his heart. I saw them turn around looking for where it came from. I aimed at the bald one and it went right through his head. The third one fired shots but I missed them. I pulled the trigger one more time, aiming at his stomach. I fired and I hit him.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips and I went ahead to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and I pulled him out of the car. He winced in pain and I took the first aid box out to clean his head injury. He winced out more as we sat against the tree. Then I went down to his neck, he looked away, then I realised that there was something in his neck.

"I know how come they know exactly where we are at every given moment.

He stared, and I continued.

" A tracker is in your neck," I told him and he cocked an eyebrow.

"How? I haven't done any surgeries or even given anyone a chance to do that."

"Your drink." I blurted out.
"Hunh?" He asked and I looked at him

" Have you been to any function in the last two months?" He nodded

" yes, Mercedes was throwing a birthday party. Why?"

"They placed the tracker in your drink. They know exactly where we are going. And no matter where we go to, they will find us." I stood up and he looked at me.

" So where are you going?" I took out the smallest knife I had and I raised his palms in my direction.

"Whoo, what are you doing?" He asked and I kneeled beside him.

" I have to get it out." I held his neck and he stopped me.

"There is no way I am allowing you to do that shit"

"I bear!!" I screamed and he looked away screaming. I cut that part of his neck and he screamed. I dug my hands into his neck and took the tracker out. He held on to my wrist as I dug through his skin. I got hold of the tracker and pulled it out.

He screamed and I covered his mouth. The moment was awkward, his eyes roamed my face and mine roamed his.

I quickly removed my palm and I took out a needle and thread. Stitched his wound and stood up.

"We have to get the jewellery box. Where did you keep it?"

"My apartment in Manhattan." he jerked up and we started walking.

"We need a car. We are going to Manhattan." I told him as I placed the duffle bag on one shoulder. He cocked a brow.

"How do we find a car here," I smirked and took out my AK-47. I gave him the bag and instructed him to stand behind a tree right beside the road. I stood right in the middle of the road and aimed at the car that was coming towards us. It was an extreme move, but I needed to get the car. I gave three warning shots and aimed the gun at the fifty-year-old woman's head. She shook violently and handed me the car keys. Suicide man run inside and I sped off.

Leaving the old woman to ponder how the hell she would be getting home.

Aaaaaarrrhhhh!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about the next chapter. It will introduce another character. I love you all.
Byeee😍💃🤗