Chapter 14: The Concert I will never forget

Months flew by, and my belly started to grow. I was so happy to start showing off my belly, I had to go buy maternity clothes because I out grew everything I had. Eleanor, Sophia, Stephanie and I were sitting on the bus one morning while the guys went to practice for their next concert. We started discussing what we think mine and Zayn's baby will be. Sophia thought it will be a boy while the other two girls think it will be a girl. "I don't care what it is, as long as it's healthy that's all that matters." I told them running my stomach. "That's good, have you thought of any names?" Stephanie asked me. "Yeah if it's a girl I was thinking of Isabella Marie, and if it's a boy I was thinking of Bentley Zayn." I told them. "Aww." They all gushed smiling. "Those are perfect." Sophia replied putting her hand on mine. "Yeah I agree." Eleanor and Stephanie replied together. Hours passed and the boys still weren't back from their practice, I didn't want to bother Zayn by texting or calling him so I decided to take a nap until they all got back. I must of really been asleep because I didn't even hear Zayn come in, until he snuggled up beside me. Opening my eyes, there he was smiling big at me. I smiled back and snuggled close to him. "I was getting worried" I whispered. "I know babe I'm sorry, the crew wanted to go out to lunch and shop." He replied wrapping his arm around my waist. "I wanted to call or text but I didn't want to bother you." I replied back looking into his eyes. "You wouldn't of bothered me, I love getting texts from you." He said leaning in and kissing me. I returned the kiss and snuggled back up to him and instantly falling asleep. I awoke the next morning realizing today was their really big concert. This concert is the biggest because a whole lot more fans are there and it's the most popular one. I got up and headed to the kitchen where everyone else was already starting to eat breakfast. Once they saw me, they smiled and all rounded in a chorus of "Good Morning." Zayn got up and helped me to my chair and even got my breakfast for me. Once he get it in front of me, he kissed my forehead and whispered "good morning my beautiful baby momma." Hearing that, made a smile appear on my face. We all ate breakfast together and then went to get ready for the big day. I decided to hop in the shower to look decent for the concert. The hot shower felt so good on my sore back and most of my body that the baby decided to lay on. Once the door opened, I peeked around the corner to see Zayn at the sink getting ready to shave and fix his hair. As he looked into the mirror, he noticed I was peeking out of the curtain at him. Smiling he set his razor down and walked over to me. "You look so beautiful." He replied pulling the curtain back a little bit more to see my growing baby belly. He placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed gently making the baby move. "It likes the touch of it's daddy." I told him smiling. "Yeah it does, I bet it will look like it's mommy." He replied smiling back. "Only if it's a girl, if it's a boy lets hope it looks like you." I replied back kissing him on the lips. Despite me being in the shower, Zayn wrapped his arms around me and began kissing me again. He broke it off smiling, and went to continue getting ready. Once I was finished I got out, dried off, dried my hair and got dressed. I decided to wear a cute purple dress with black flats and even put a little bit of makeup on. I headed back out into the kitchen to see what everyone else was up to. Everyone was chatting about the concert tonight and how exciting it would be. I sat down beside Zayn and even joined in the conversation. The day passed by so quickly that it was already time for the concert. Everyone headed out the door, and to the backstage door. A few minutes later Zayn appeared with something hidden in his pocket. I have him a questioning look but he smiled and headed to go on stage. All four of us girls watched them perform and even sang along to every song. After they performed "What makes you beautiful." Liam handed Zayn the mic. "Hey guys how's everyone doing tonight?" He asked. I could hear screams of "good" from every direction. "That's good so I want to take this moment to bring my beautiful girlfriend and baby momma Ashley out." He told them. I could hear everyone cheer as I walked out onto the stage. Zayn came over to me, kissed me and lead me onto the middle of the stage. "As you guys know, Ashley and I are expecting our first child soon." He told them. The crowd went wild, and started to clap. "We are super excited and getting close to finding out what our baby will be." He continued. "Anyways the reason I brought Ashley out here was for this." He told them. Liam came over to hold the mic for him while he got down on one knee. I gasped and put my hands on my mouth. He pulled a black box out of his pocket and opening it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "Ashley I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and raising a big family." I could feel my eyes feel with tears as he continued. "Will you marry me?" He asked smiling big. I didn't even know what to say, I was in shock my throat had a problem trying to get words out. I looked up to see the other 4 guys nodding their heads yes. "Yes." I replied with tears streaming down my face. He got up gave me a hug and got the ring out of the box to put in my finger. Liam, Louie, Niall and Harry all started in a chorus of "She said yes, she said yes" with dance moves to go with it. Laughing at them, I wiped the tears off of my face and gave Zayn another hug before going backstage. I was so happy I didn't even know what to say when Sophia, Eleanor and Stephanie came running to me to see the ring. I was so excited to be marrying Zayn and having his baby. My night was complete, and this was a concert I would never forget!